Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    With the new Aimpoint Comp M5 and 3x mil magnifier.....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Hey Stick, from the other thread: I'm guessing/assuming you haven't had too much time with the QRF, but I was curious what your thoughts were comparing it to the other quad rails on the market you have experience with. Specifically in the diameter department compared to the other rails (ie. felt thicker/thinner, harder to grip etc.).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
    Hey Stick, from the other thread: I'm guessing/assuming you haven't had too much time with the QRF, but I was curious what your thoughts were comparing it to the other quad rails on the market you have experience with. Specifically in the diameter department compared to the other rails (ie. felt thicker/thinner, harder to grip etc.).

I'm into using it for longer than you might think. A lot.

One of the things I like about them is the machine time. I've written some articles regarding rails, and one of the sticking points for me is that if a rail has rough edges, it shouldn't sell for much. The BCM Quad rails don't have rough edges, which is more than I can say for some upper end companies who have put out rails with cutting (literally) edges. The sizing on them has already been listed, and that is going to be a matter of preference for many people. If someone is looking to drop their squat can under the rail, they are going to be disappointed. The flip side is that if people want it super ultra narrow, they might be complaining as well. What we end up with is, in my mind, a nicely sized rail which works well for my hands and for the group of users who have access to the cage.

I guess you can sum it with the idea that BCM isn't reinventing the wheel with this. However, in typical BCM fashion, it is BCM, it works, and it works well. I think this is going to pull a group of people back to using quad rails again.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Beautiful

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    QD for the QRF but not the MMR. Bummer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    Using the same basic profile as the KMR, I don't think there is much shock to this. Adding on a QD mount isn't a big deal.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...bcm-mmr-sm.htm

Problem solved...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hopefully BCM will finally release a BFH version of their 11.5" ELW barrel along with the new MMR handguard.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stickman,
    Did you happen to measure the exact length of the QRF's?

Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast