Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Prototypes are already out.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If there's a prototype, safe to assume that there's a picture available, right?

Feedback Score
    Well, no one knows bcm's financials. If they say it made sense to do what they have, I believe them. There's details that no one knows other than the people making the decisions. Everything else is speculation, anecdotal analogies, and/or bs.

Can't wait till it comes out. I'm most likely buying one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    Yep, I could confidently bet that we won't see that rail in 2017. It took over a year for the SOPMOD stock.
    No sir, you are weaseling already. Your comment is shown below in entirety.

Unfortunately, In BCM timing, late 2017 actually and most certainly means mid 2018. From inception to completion, BCM is extremely slow.
    MOST CERTAINLY MEANS MID 2018.... You appear to be already backtracking.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Prototypes are already out.

C4
    Grant, I'm going to need you to shut the hell up if I am going to be able to sucker people into something stupid when they don't know what they are talking about....
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ignore Grant, he is on the crazy train, lets get back to your comment and the bet....
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    No sir, you are weaseling already. Your comment is shown below in entirety.

MOST CERTAINLY MEANS MID 2018.... You appear to be already backtracking.
    Nope, absolutely not. I'm sticking with 2018.

Feedback Score
    Dose this mean that there will be MLok BCM gunfighter accessories & vertical foregrips?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

To quote a 15 year old high school girl when I asked if she had been assaulted, "No duuuuuh"!!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    I'm looking forward to BCM MLok accessories.

It's good to have another option for MLok rails.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Bill must have one slow ass machine!
    I figure him for the guy that does things the slow/hard way to produce a better product in the end, so it's possible. I think the Geissele decision to drop keymod, ultimately had more to do with their judgement on which was the superior mounting system.

Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast