Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mlok rails are now instock ... just ordered mine can’t wait.

Anyone have any experience with titanium barrel but? Any reason to get one other then weight?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Biggest issue is if your using a rail mounted laser. The rail bending is obviously bad news if you’ve got a laser attached too it. No laser, not as big an issue unless you just happen to be particular.
    I absolutely get that. The Geissele and DD rails are what I've used in the past with good luck, which are both 6061, but very stiff. I could induce quite a bit of shift on my IR laser with the original magnesium KMR. I'm not sure how the BCM 6061 aluminum rails fair and can't make that call. Hopefully somebody will test it on these new rails. I'm tempted to replace my KMR with one simply because it's the only rail I have that isn't quad or m-lok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campion View Post
    Mlok rails are now instock ... just ordered mine can’t wait.

Anyone have any experience with titanium barrel but? Any reason to get one other then weight?

Thanks
    The weight is the primary reason. Since the weight is centered and not offset, that is the last place I would look to go lightweight as personally balance is much more important.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have been driving and flying all afternoon and evening so I haven't been able to get to BCM's site until now. The accessories I've been waiting for are all in stock, and ordered.

I'm interested in covers that provide more isolation than the narrow plastic/rubber ones, so I'll be watching for the Centurion ones. I've seen others that have looked promising, until I saw the price. My guess is that the Centurions will be more reasonable.
    Last edited by grizzman; 10-18-17 at 21:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Awesome thanks I’ll save $50.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I have been driving and flying all afternoon and evening so I haven't been able to get to BCM's site until now. The accessories I've been waiting for are all in stock, and ordered.

I'm interested in covers that provide more isolation than the narrow plastic/rubber ones, so I'll be watching for the Centurion ones. I've seen others that have looked promising, until I saw the price. My guess is that the Centurions will be more reasonable.
    My understanding is that CA is waiting on packaging. If you didn't need special packaging, you might be able to shoot them an email and get them now. If you check out the CA webpage, I wouldn't expect pricing to be much more than what is shown.

https://www.centurionarms.com/category-s/1823.htm
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just ordered a 10" MCMR rail
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 10-18-17 at 23:42.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post
    BCM Mlok uppers now in stock.

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...lw-mcmr-13.htm

Just placed an order for the 14.5" BFH ELW with 13" Mlok rail.
    I wonder if they are going to make some with a fsb and the m lok rails? I want a 16 inch middy with fsb on it for my spare bcm complete lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I wonder if they are going to make some with a fsb and the m lok rails? I want a 16 inch middy with fsb on it for my spare bcm complete lower.
    I believe there are FSB models.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I believe there are FSB models.
    Don't see them listed yet.
    https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...-LOK-s/224.htm

Hopefully they will release some soon.

Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast