Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayrevolver View Post
    Stick, I did the email when in-stock thing and never got an email. I assumed that meant they weren't released yet but shown on the website.

I have a Unity but I didn't think it would work on MLOK. Maybe try that tonight. Its installed directly to a Centurion CMR rail, which is a nice combo.

Sorry, I should have said reasonably priced M-LOK VGs! Sure there are options out there but $55 for a Samson is quite high when all I want is a damn BCM $19 grip! Arisaka is the next best thing I suppose. The rest are either aesthetically silly or aesthetically silly and too expensive!
    Ok, so option 1....wait. They BCM model will probably be released very soon, when their MCMR rails go live.

OR

Option 2...Magpul M-LOK MVG. $22.95 MSRP and can be had for less if you shop around from the usual sources.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stick, I did the email when in-stock thing and never got an email. I assumed that meant they weren't released yet but shown on the website.

I have a Unity but I didn't think it would work on MLOK. Maybe try that tonight. Its installed directly to a Centurion CMR rail, which is a nice combo.

Sorry, I should have said reasonably priced M-LOK VGs! Sure there are options out there but $55 for a Samson is quite high when all I want is a damn BCM $19 grip! Arisaka is the next best thing I suppose. The rest are either aesthetically silly or aesthetically silly and too expensive!
    Try the Unity grip first and let me know how it goes if you don't mind. I emailed Unity and they said it works fine on M-LOK so I've been thinking about picking another one up. I like how small it is. Its smaller than the BCM Mod 3 for sure, but I sold my last one with a Troy Alpha rail some time ago so I don't have one on hand to try myself.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    Try the Unity grip first and let me know how it goes if you don't mind. I emailed Unity and they said it works fine on M-LOK so I've been thinking about picking another one up. I like how small it is. Its smaller than the BCM Mod 3 for sure, but I sold my last one with a Troy Alpha rail some time ago so I don't have one on hand to try myself.
    Before you look at the pictures, yes this is on a SBR lower currently.

So it works on M-LOK, but I had to rob the parts off my Magpul kit. There is a small worry about fore/aft movement but it seems pretty solid with only the single M-LOK screw in place and friction to hold it. That said, I will probably keep the Magpul parts in front and behind the VFG in case it slides. I will try to shoot it in the next few days and see if it moves.

Also, the inside hardware is very close to the gas block (9" 300 BLK with pistol gas). Not sure this short barrel will flex much, but just a heads up.

Before:

After:

So now I have to either wait for BCM or just buy another Unity VG. Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: smart move would be to mount it against an end so it won't move back. Gonna mess with it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Rayrevolver; 10-17-17 at 22:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Before you look at the pictures, yes this is on a SBR lower currently.

So it works on M-LOK, but I had to rob the parts off my Magpul kit. There is a small worry about fore/aft movement but it seems pretty solid with only the single M-LOK screw in place and friction to hold it. That said, I will probably keep the Magpul parts in front and behind the VFG in case it slides. I will try to shoot it in the next few days and see if it moves.

Also, the inside hardware is very close to the gas block (9" 300 BLK with pistol gas). Not sure this short barrel will flex much, but just a heads up.

Before:

After:

So now I have to either wait for BCM or just buy another Unity VG. Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: smart move would be to mount it against an end so it won't move back. Gonna mess with it tomorrow.
    Looks good, thanks for trying it out and posting the pics. I did like the Unity grip's size and shape so I'm going to have to pick another one up now. I have lots of spare M-LOK hardware so it should be a piece of cake to adapt it. I see what you mean about the potential movement fore and aft along the slot, but I would think positioning it at the back and torquing it down should work fine, especially since the wedge shape of the grip itself kind of locks on to the rail in a way with the tapered portion.

Back to BCM... supposedly the MCMR launches tomorrow but there are still no 11.5" uppers on the site. Seems to be everything else, though. I hope I don't have to place two separate orders to get an upper and M-LOK accessories.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mlok accessories are live on bcm's site. Just bought 3 fore grips

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Anyone know if BCM has rail covers in mlok? Can’t find them but I couldn’t even find keymod rail covers before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    BCM Mlok uppers now in stock.

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...lw-mcmr-13.htm

Just placed an order for the 14.5" BFH ELW with 13" Mlok rail.
    Last edited by Glock9mm1990; 10-18-17 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dylank0723 View Post
    Anyone know if BCM has rail covers in mlok? Can’t find them but I couldn’t even find keymod rail covers before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMG...r-rp-blk-5.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well I just got the email from BCM that the Mlok Mod .3 grip and MCMR panels are available. I hurdled a desk chair running across my shop to my office computer to get my order in.

3 Verticle grips are on their way to replace most of my Magpul ones, and a bunch of sets of Mlok covers. Quite honestly I don't like either of the Magpul Mlok cover types, I'm super excited about these.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm wondering if BCM is going to expand their QRF upper lineup. I'd love to buy a 14.5" mid-length w/ FSB from them.

Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast