Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    What are the torque specs for MLOK attachments??

Nevermind. Found the specs.
    Last edited by Press Check; 12-19-17 at 01:37.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    I've been waiting for these for months. Now that they've arrived, I can't bring myself to hit the "add to cart" button. If they had been 7075 it would have been a no-brainer. As it is, I think I'll keep waiting for a 10.5" Geissele MK8 or MK16. In the meantime, I'll just have to put my 11.5" build on the back burner...
    I thought they were going to be 7075 too.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RotaryRevn View Post
    Can someone please tell me if you order the MCMR rail by itself (not as a complete rifle), does it still come with that white "BCM" writing on the side? I am hoping not. I have an original KMR that I ordered by itself and it didn't have the white BCM, just a stamped BCM that isn't filled in white which looks much cleaner IMO.....
    Thats what Sharpies and paint pens are for.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 01-10-18 at 19:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think I'll buy one of the MCMRs to replace one of my original alloy KMRs. I've changed almost everything over to Mlok so might as well replace one of my KMRs. I'm going to keep one of my original KMRs on a lightweight build. Damn, that original KMR was light, so I 'll keep it on the lightweight build.

Then I'll decide what to do with my NSR rail. Was thinking of replacing it with the Mlok version of the NSR, but now I'm thinking maybe ditch the NSR and Noveske barrel nut and go with MCMR...

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Those are nice... anyone know why BCM isn't yet offering their enhanced medium weight in BFH?
    I have been waiting for a BFH version myself.

Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post
    I am really thinking I need a 14.5” BCM, but what am I truly gaining... I love my 16” and I love my 11.5” (Pistol)... I keep hearing people speak of better balance with the 14.5” but is it something that is actually noticeable to most...
    It is pretty noticeable. Make sure you understand all the Pros and Cons.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 01-10-18 at 19:48.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RotaryRevn View Post
    Can someone please tell me if you order the MCMR rail by itself (not as a complete rifle), does it still come with that white "BCM" writing on the side? I am hoping not. I have an original KMR that I ordered by itself and it didn't have the white BCM, just a stamped BCM that isn't filled in white which looks much cleaner IMO.

I'm trying to decide between this rail or the Daniel Defense MFR 13.5 rail. I would be going 100% with the BCM MCMR if it was still made with the light weight magnesium/aluminum alloy that the original KMR was made of. Since it's not and weighs a bit more, I'm comparing to other rails of similar weight, and the DD MFR seems to be very comparable and is at the top of my list right now.
    My MCMR came with like subdued grey lettering that's much lighter than the T marks on the pic rail.
    I agree I wish they brought back that mag/alum alloy but too many complaints with finish adhering. If you get the titanium barrel nut from V7 that brings the whole MCMR installed under 9 ounces.
    Last edited by Sean W.; 01-10-18 at 22:03.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano5326 View Post
    If you can't pick your shit up at 3pm or 0300 and it's configured to get it done 0-400m in seconds, sideways, upside down, or unstable... your a daylight range clown.

Feedback Score
    85 (99%)
    I recently received a MCMR 15 rail and it came with bright white lettering but with a few passes with a black sharpie marker the lettering is barely seen. As mentioned above they work fairly well.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    I think I'll buy one of the MCMRs to replace one of my original alloy KMRs. I've changed almost everything over to Mlok so might as well replace one of my KMRs. I'm going to keep one of my original KMRs on a lightweight build. Damn, that original KMR was light, so I 'll keep it on the lightweight build.

Then I'll decide what to do with my NSR rail. Was thinking of replacing it with the Mlok version of the NSR, but now I'm thinking maybe ditch the NSR and Noveske barrel nut and go with MCMR...

I have been waiting for a BFH version myself.

It is pretty noticeable. Make sure you understand all the Pros and Cons.
    I'm in the same boat. I want to replace the original KMR on my wife's gun with the MCMR, but it is supposed to be a lightweight gun for her. I'd replace the NSR on my Noveske with one but that's more hassle than it may be worth since the weights are pretty close and the MD is pinned.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576