Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostly View Post
    I'm trying to decide if i need one of these to replace my KMR. It's the only rifle I have that isn't m-lok but I don't use it for anything but sling mounting. The light and sights are on the top rail. Hmmm. I guess it'll have to wait until a deal comes about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought about doing that for my 16” upper that I just put the KMR on last year. I decided against it.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    The MCMR is quite nice.

Patiently waiting for you guys to make optic mounts.... I already love everything else you make, so it would keep things easy for me. Do it for the children!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    That'd be sweet, I'd definitely buy one.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Centurion Arms developed something, and it is glorious in its simplicity.

It should be available very very soon.
    Please tell me it's something that gives cross compatibility of accessories/mounts between different rail mounting designs.. because that'd be awesome.

(Back on topic)

It's really hard to justify the price for some other manufacturers picatinny rails when BCM seems willing and able to put out a quality rail for a great price. I was most excited about the MLOK rail at first, but honestly I think the quad rail is the best value rail to come out in a long time. Are the edges sharp like a RISII or more rounded?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    The MCMR is quite nice.

Is that a 10" on an 11.5"?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    Please tell me it's something that gives cross compatibility of accessories/mounts between different rail mounting designs.. because that'd be awesome.

(Back on topic)

It's really hard to justify the price for some other manufacturers picatinny rails when BCM seems willing and able to put out a quality rail for a great price. I was most excited about the MLOK rail at first, but honestly I think the quad rail is the best value rail to come out in a long time. Are the edges sharp like a RISII or more rounded?
    None of my RIS II rails are sharp at all, but they are ll earlier models. The BCM quad rails are NOT sharp edged.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Patiently waiting for you guys to make optic mounts....
    This, Slippers...very much this...

I think I need an MCMR 13 for another KISS gun here soon. Also, the RIS II's I've handled were not sharp to my hands...and as much as I like that rail, I am very curious to see what a QRF feels like compared to it.
    Industry Disclosure
    Current: Blue Force Gear

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Patiently waiting for you guys to make optic mounts.... I already love everything else you make, so it would keep things easy for me. Do it for the children!!
    Thanks! It's on the to-do list. So many projects, so little free machine time.

Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    Is that a 10" on an 11.5"?
    Yes.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Geez, what a chalky mess...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The QRF rail is calling my name. I have no desire to spend money on guns, but that might do it. They profiled it right and everything.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast