Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I've got a 13 and 15" original KMR. Once I settled on the setup they haven't moved in years. The only thing I take on and off is a short rail for occasionally attaching a bipod to for sight in only.
    Same here, I've taken to mounting a polymer MOE section on the lower front of my rails to I can drop on a bipod if I feel like it. Since I use the Bobro bipods, this keeps things nice and easy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Can't wait to see this. I've always been a fan of the keymod, but lately have been second guessing and looking at Mlok. Won't be getting rid of my KMR, but definitely interested to see it.

Feedback Score
    I don't have a vested interest in either M-LOK or KeyMod. (Both of my 6920s have MOE-SL handguards which have M-LOK though.) Once the M-LOK KMRs come out (MLR?), I will probably replace my the factory rails.

Feedback Score
    I won't be replacing my KMR-A ether, I see no reason too.

https://youtu.be/_H3PAKe0Q9g

Feedback Score
    Straight from the horse's (BCM) mouth:

"We have no information for public release as of this date. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook for new products and product updates!
    Thanks for your interest and support of our products"

In other words, who knows when -or if. I wanted to give them my business, but this reply pushes me to look somewhere alse.

Does anybody have an alternative to the KMR? A lightweight, solid attachment, good quality, M-Lok rail?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Does anybody have an alternative to the KMR? A lightweight, solid attachment, good quality, M-Lok rail?
    See post #309.

If you want rails only, then https://danieldefense.com/rail-systems/mfr-rail.html

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    It's not 7 sided and it costs a little bit more than the KMR but I'd be looking at the MLOK Centurion rail.

Feedback Score
    The DD m lok is fantastic.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boooomer96 View Post
    It's not 7 sided and it costs a little bit more than the KMR but I'd be looking at the MLOK Centurion rail.
    +1

This is what I did for my SBR. Light as a feather but solid as a rock. More rail space is nice, but at the end of the day, I don't hang much on my rail anyway, so I'm not in a huge amount of need for it, and the small diameter makes up for it.

I just wish they made a 9.5" model, so I can use it for the 10.5" bbl SBR I'm going to build for my wife.

If Centurion doesn't ever make one in that length, I'll go with a BCM M-LOK.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 08-21-17 at 14:08.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Straight from the horse's (BCM) mouth:

"We have no information for public release as of this date. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook for new products and product updates!
    Thanks for your interest and support of our products"

In other words, who knows when -or if. I wanted to give them my business, but this reply pushes me to look somewhere alse.
    I know the feeling, but that response does not mean that they are not still on track for a release by the end of September (which would still be within the Q3 '17 timeframe they threw out there previously).

Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast