Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    What type of "some info soonish" were you looking for?

It is coming, it works with the same barrel nut, and it is a complete length 1913 rail.
    Mainly: available lengths, weights, and if there will be a model with the magnesium alloy.

Eta:
    Also curious about the profile. I dont care for wide rails like the c4. I have a dd lite 3 and its the perfect profile imo.
    Last edited by dentron; 03-13-17 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    If they were smart it would be the Larue/DD RIS II thinner profile. Just my opinion.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    What type of "some info soonish" were you looking for?

It is coming, it works with the same barrel nut, and it is a complete length 1913 rail.
    This makes me happy

Feedback Score
    Does this mean I can get bcm short very grips with mlok now?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dentron View Post
    Mainly: available lengths, weights, and if there will be a model with the magnesium alloy.

Eta:
    Also curious about the profile. I dont care for wide rails like the c4. I have a dd lite 3 and its the perfect profile imo.
    They're done with the mag alloy blend.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    They're done with the mag alloy blend.
    That a recent development? They had a run of mag KMR13 and 15's just a couple months ago.

They do them as they can, as I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    From their FB page:

Congratulations to Magpul Industries with the recent announcement from United States Special Operation Command (USSOCOM) with the adoption of the MLok interface system.

BCM has been working on expanding on the highly sought after KMR series of handguards. As such this is a good time to announce we will be offering a MLock version called the BCM MMR. (also a quad rail version, BCM QRF). They have been in development for some time and ETA on these is late 2017.

The BCM MMR series will offer the same length modular rails systems fitted for the Magpul MLok system, along with MLok versions of all the BCM accessories.

BCM has no desire to slow down or stop the developments of KeyMod related components, being that is very popular among shooter and professionals worldwide. In fact, BCM will continue to develop rail systems and accessories for all three interfaces systems (MLok, KeyMod, and Picatinny), covering the demands and needs for all shooters and warfighters.

We look forward to fill the needs of the masses and will continue to develop and offer quality product for the advanced warfighter.

-Bravo Company USA

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    #winning

Looking forward to the QRF

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I've got a 6720 with an FSP just waiting to be ground down for the 15" MMR...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    That's great news, a lot sooner than I expected them to realease these new handguards.

Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast