Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    Zero interest in M-LOK, but give me a quad rail KMR, please!
    I am here. A pic version, a PMR I suppose, lol. would be the tits. Do that and a proper OD green for their furniture and I'd be on it like a fat kid on an all you can eat chinese buffet. Fast, lewd, and a little gross.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Maybe theyll take the LaRue approach and say it'll be a while then have it on your doorstep the next day

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    As posted on TOS...

"We wanted to expand the KMR handguard line last year, but industry demands (from the election) made it so we were overrun with backorders. As such we couldn't shut down machines to prototype or run new SKUs if the KMR demands exceed supply. We expect 2017 to return back to normal volumes. A KMR version in Mlok and Picatinny should be out in late 2017. (along with some other cool new parts)

Thank you very much for your interest in BCM products! "

-BravoCompanyUSA
    Holy crap. Now I know what rail I'll be getting!
    "I don't just want gun rights... I want individual liberty, a culture of self-reliance....I want the whole bloody thing." - Kim du Toit

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I've been hoping they would do that.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Very interesting. I hope it is executed well.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    Very interesting. I hope it is executed well.
    I would hope that it's an exact copy of the KMR but with M-LOK slots. Time will tell.
    "I don't just want gun rights... I want individual liberty, a culture of self-reliance....I want the whole bloody thing." - Kim du Toit

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Finally. Took long enough

Need.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    I would hope that it's an exact copy of the KMR but with M-LOK slots. Time will tell.
    Me too. The KMR is probably one of the best looking rails aesthetically.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Hopefully it's compatible with the current KMR barrel nuts. I'd like to get all of my rifles down to picatinny and mlok and this would help with that. Hopefully they release their new reinforced upper recievers when these new rails launch, and make the enhanced midlength fluted barrels in 16" instead of only 14.5" . One can only hope..

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Um.... HUH? A KMR version in Mlok would me an MLR. No? WTF good would that be? I have a MK 4 Geiselle with some Mlok slots (apparently), and they're useless. I'd rather have pic rails running the length.
    What would you call this Mark? PICKEYMOD? I am not fond of skeleton style rails but the combination of picatinny and key-mod is genius! It uses the BCM nut and hardware.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast