Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    When does the picitinny version come out?
    Waiting for this too....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Any ETA? I'd like a few.
    I think Grant reported both would be out in Q3, so sometime between now and end of September hopefully.

I expect both the M-Lok and quad version of these to be sold out pretty quickly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think you'll only be able to buy any of them as complete BCM uppers for quite a while once they are released. This will help BCM sell other parts like barrels and BCG that's don't have as much interest as something new like these rails.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I think you'll only be able to buy any of them as complete BCM uppers for quite a while once they are released. This will help BCM sell other parts like barrels and BCG that's don't have as much interest as something new like these rails.
    Maybe, but I'm skeptical. Grant already teased a picture of a rail in a retail package for standalone sale.

I see three channels for the product;

1. Complete uppers/rifles.
    2. Complete install kit (includes barrel nut, wrench)
    3. Rail kit for someone who already has a KMR and wants to switch one rail for another one. Only needs the rail, doesn't need anything else.

I think they'll eventually offer 1 & 2. 3 would be nice, but they don't have to do it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    I hope you are correct... I'm impatiently waiting for an 11.5" MMR equipped ELW upper.

Feedback Score
    Now that Keymod is dead. I'll be waiting for thier keymod KMR rail go for dirt cheap. Please tell me when that will happen.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeline View Post
    Now that Keymod is dead. I'll be waiting for thier keymod KMR rail go for dirt cheap. Please tell me when that will happen.
    You will see in influx of them in the EE, including my magnesium versions.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The hard part will be finding one that original owner didn't screw up by not understanding how the system works. M-Loc is more idiot proof than KeyMod.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The hard part will be finding one that original owner didn't screw up by not understanding how the system works. M-Loc is more idiot proof than KeyMod.
    This may be true, but many of the used M-LOK rails I've seen have been gouged even by conscientious owners.

An idiot proof standard does not yet exist.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeline View Post
    Keymod might be on life support but it's quite a ways from dead.

Betamax tapes were available for about 15 years after that format was "dead".

Having said that, the writing is on the wall. I'm thrilled I will be able to swap some of my KMRs to M-Lok easily.

Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast