Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    I need a rail RIGHT NOW! And a couple more soon (very soon, I hope -wishful thinking for BATFE). That's why I wanted a specific date from BCM. I hoped to get a definite month, like September, or maybe "certainly before the end of the year." I would wait a month, or two, for a quality product. As someone just said, I don't want to buy an inferior product, only to spend more money and replace it a short time later. Been there, done that.
    The problem I have with BCM is not honesty (which I appreciate, and which is one of the reasons for making them my first choice), it is the complete lack of details. I can take that cryptic sentence "We have no information for public release as of this date" to mean that it will never happen. Or will it? We're getting close to "late 2017", and I expected a more concrete date. If that's too much to ask, I don't apologize.
    What do I do now? How long do I have to wait for BCM to release it? Their answer makes me think of "vaporware"!
    As for the alternatives you guys mentioned, they are all good choices. Except none of them come in 7in and 8in, which is what I'm looking for. Apparently, quality short rails have gone the way of the dodo bird. Except for BCM KMR, but only in Key Mod. Hence the desire for the M-Lok version, which checks all the boxes. Except for availability.
    BCM has never failed to deliver. They're also a company that wants to do things right rather than right now. Good things come to those who wait.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Idk if this has been mentioned-
    I was on their USA shop and saw the new rails in the sidebar, but when you click on them it shows zero results. I think that means they are coming pretty soon if they already have space on the website for them.

Feedback Score
    Well, if there is room on the website, they are definitely not vaporware. Good to know.
    I don't know if I should start a new thread about this: Geissele and KAC are quality. I don't think Noveske sells trash, but haven't heard much about their rails. I've read enough to not trust Midwest handguards, although gen 3 seems to have solved their problems. Does anyone have first-hand experience with V7 and Mega handguards? 2099 aluminum? Titanium nut and bolts under hard use?
    Mods, feel free to move this.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
    Well, if there is room on the website, they are definitely not vaporware. Good to know.
    I don't know if I should start a new thread about this: Geissele and KAC are quality. I don't think Noveske sells trash, but haven't heard much about their rails. I've read enough to not trust Midwest handguards, although gen 3 seems to have solved their problems. Does anyone have first-hand experience with V7 and Mega handguards? 2099 aluminum? Titanium nut and bolts under hard use?
    Mods, feel free to move this.
    I've got a Noveske with the NSR keymod rail, super high quality and light!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    Idk if this has been mentioned-
    I was on their USA shop and saw the new rails in the sidebar, but when you click on them it shows zero results. I think that means they are coming pretty soon if they already have space on the website for them.
    Yup looks like they are getting ready. They have an entire MLOK accessory area getting ready to go live. I wonder how to get notifications of when this stuff goes up? It will all sell out in about five minutes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    It will all sell out in about five minutes.
    Yep I bet that's true.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Looks like at least one upper is on the website:

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...-bfh-mmr13.htm

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    Looks like at least one upper is on the website:

https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-...-bfh-mmr13.htm
    That's the way they do it with the new stuff. When it first hits the site it is out of stock. Get on the to be notified list and check your email 30 times a day. That's how I got my original KMR 13 and my KMR 15 ELW enhanced upper from the first run of each.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    There is a link in the shop column for the MMR but it goes nowhere. They are getting close. Not that I really care. I am content with KM.

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    Yup looks like they are getting ready. They have an entire MLOK accessory area getting ready to go live. I wonder how to get notifications of when this stuff goes up? It will all sell out in about five minutes.
    I have been waiting for their VFG's for MLOK for years now. I like the slight canted position and short, stubby grips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast