Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have and like both styles. My rifles are set up the way I want so it doesn't matter which attachment method as long as it's solid. That said, I have more M-Lok rifles in my safe.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post
    Really looking forward to both options. As long as they continue to use the current barrel nut design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They really need to fix the wrench cutouts on their barrel nuts. I haven't had one that hasn't had non-stop problems with the wrench slipping off during assembly, requiring filework just to get the nut flat enough to put the rail on without marring the hell out of it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    That has nothing to do with it. People would be SHOCKED at how many KM KMR's BCM sells (just shocked). Paul and I have talked about MLOK KMR's for over a year now. The issue wasn't that they (BCM) were against MLOK, but that they could not keep up with their current requirements.

C4

I think the BCM quad rail is going to clean house. Now that keymod and mlok have been out for awhile, more and more poeple seem to be interested in quad rails again. I don't know if you are seeing that reflect in your sales or not, but the 1913 rail seems to be picking up steam.

Your thoughts?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    QR? PR? 1913R? I like 1913R... But yeah, as long as it's a legitimate Picatinny rail, not the PicMod stuff (nothing wrong with it, but not what I've cursed BCM for not making), I'll be all over it. OD stuff is cool, but I'm still trying to channel my will hard enough for a run of Dissipator uppers and Gunfighter AK stuff lol.
    Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if they are working on Ak stuff. But, if we are talking about trying to will BCM to put out products, a .308 AR from there has been on the top of my list for a couple years.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now all we need is Geissele to finally make a picatinny SMR in 9.5-10".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Are you a betting man?
    Yep, I could confidently bet that we won't see that rail in 2017. It took over a year for the SOPMOD stock.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    QR? PR? 1913R? I like 1913R... But yeah, as long as it's a legitimate Picatinny rail, not the PicMod stuff (nothing wrong with it, but not what I've cursed BCM for not making), I'll be all over it.

Not that I am anyone, and clearly I don't speak for BCM, but I wouldn't worry about seeing a 1913 modification, it will be straight up 1913 rails.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Fwiw I'd love to see full length 1913 rails but utilizing a lighter alloy. That'd be scwheet.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think the BCM quad rail is going to clean house. Now that keymod and mlok have been out for awhile, more and more poeple seem to be interested in quad rails again. I don't know if you are seeing that reflect in your sales or not, but the 1913 rail seems to be picking up steam.

Your thoughts?
    I think what is old is new again. There are large groups of people that have never seen one. 1913 rails are for sure the most rugged platform for mounting things.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    Yep, I could confidently bet that we won't see that rail in 2017. It took over a year for the SOPMOD stock.
    Prototypes are already out.

C4

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast