Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I'm patiently waiting. It will be worth it. Still love my KMR's though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    I'm patiently waiting. It will be worth it. Still love my KMR's though.
    my primary SHTF gun is a BCM 11.5 KMR. I've got it dialed in just the way I like it as far as rail accessories go so I probably won't screw with it. Some of the accessories like the Impact thorntail offset light mount don't even have direct replacements in m-lol yet.

I have a Scorpion Evo that I put an m lok rail on. Not sure that I am sold on the mounting system. Looks like a pain in the ass to set up compared to keymod.

Still probably get one in 13" for a 14.5 rifle I haven't really setup yet.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    my primary SHTF gun is a BCM 11.5 KMR. I've got it dialed in just the way I like it as far as rail accessories go so I probably won't screw with it. Some of the accessories like the Impact thorntail offset light mount don't even have direct replacements in m-lol yet.

I have a Scorpion Evo that I put an m lok rail on. Not sure that I am sold on the mounting system. Looks like a pain in the ass to set up compared to keymod.

Still probably get one in 13" for a 14.5 rifle I haven't really setup yet.
    It is literally easier or at least the same amount of work as key mod. You just tighten an allen bolt.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    It is literally easier or at least the same amount of work as key mod. You just tighten an allen bolt.

Well after using keymod for years I must be a dumbass then. Because on all of the magpul or other m lok accessories I have tried it is not as simple as put it in the slot and tighten it up.

On m lok you have to put the t nuts on and the hold them with pliers to get them started. If you don't tighten them to close to the rail thickness then all they do when you turn them is spin freely.

So, set them to roughly the rail thickness and then fiddle around getting them into the slots. Then tighten. If it's not right then remove and adjust and try again. Never had to do that crap with keymod.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Well after using keymod for years I must be a dumbass then. Because on all of the magpul or other m lok accessories I have tried it is not as simple as put it in the slot and tighten it up.

On m lok you have to put the t nuts on and the hold them with pliers to get them started. If you don't tighten them to close to the rail thickness then all they do when you turn them is spin freely.

So, set them to roughly the rail thickness and then fiddle around getting them into the slots. Then tighten. If it's not right then remove and adjust and try again. Never had to do that crap with keymod.
    Ive never had that issue. They should grab on their own.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Ive never had that issue. They should grab on their own.

Every M-Lok review on YouTube I have seen that compares it to Keymod points out the same stuff I mentioned.

M-Lok has major advantages such as being stronger and holding zero better if removed and reinstalled. It also doesn't look like warehouse shelving.

However "easy" to add accessories is not one of them.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Every M-Lok review on YouTube I have seen that compares it to Keymod points out the same stuff I mentioned.

M-Lok has major advantages such as being stronger and holding zero better if removed and reinstalled. It also doesn't look like warehouse shelving.

However "easy" to add accessories is not one of them.
    I made a 28 second crappy video installing a rail section. https://youtu.be/Mpjr6Ryqexw

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    M-LOK fan here, but my experience has been about 50/50....half the time it grabs quick & easy, the other times can be a bit of a fuss trying to get the nuts to stay put and not spin freely.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    QRF Uppers are in stock on bcm's website.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ETA: Someone beat me to it.
    Last edited by 0uTkAsT; 10-10-17 at 17:25.

Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast