Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    Any news on if they are gonna do a complete 'weapon system' like with the recce kmr but with the Mlok rail?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaroonNeck View Post
    Any news on if they are gonna do a complete 'weapon system' like with the recce kmr but with the Mlok rail?

I'm sure they will once supply and demand stabilizes for loose rails and stripped uppers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by EHilderbrand View Post
    For what it's worth, I purchased a BCM 14.5" with the enhanced mid-weight profile barrel and had a Silencerco ASR Flash Hider pinned on.

It now sits on top of a BCM Lower. I'm very pleased with it.
    Nice looking

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaroonNeck View Post

I have little doubt they will, however, if they choose to offer quad rail, MLOK, and Keymod weapons, the lineup will be pretty expansive.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Has anyone experienced durability issues with the MCMR?
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerr View Post
    Has anyone experienced durability issues with the MCMR?
    Have you? Can you elaborate?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Have you? Can you elaborate?

Durability. Failures under stress. Bending of the m-lok parts like what some people reported with the KMR...
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Durability. Failures under stress. Bending of the m-lok parts like what some people reported with the KMR...
    Yes. Are you asking because you've had problems and you want to see if other people are having problems?

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You are worried about this happening or this has happened to you?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Besides M-LOK itself being reportedly 3x stronger than Keymod (according to Crane), the MCMR may be very slightly, perhaps imperceptibly more robust than the KMR-A (due to slightly thicker extrusions required for the M-LOK mounting interface, hence the 0.4 oz increase in weight for the 13" MCMR vs. 13" KMR-A). Both are significantly more durable than the original magnesium alloy KMR which you may be referring to as far as having "durability issues".

I, personally, have never seen any failure of any rail or mounting system, but I have seen failures due to user error, aka people not installing accessories correctly. Picatinny seems to be the most idiot-proof of them all, and the morons I hang out with have had the most issues with M-LOK because they're not pre-adjusting the hardware or paying attention to the orientation of the t-nuts inside the rail as they're tightening the bolt down.
    Last edited by 0uTkAsT; 12-18-17 at 09:53.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast