Thread: 6SM Holster + Compensator?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

6SM Holster + Compensator?

Maybe I'm looking for a Unicorn, but I've emailed two holster manufacturers who claim to offer 6SM holsters, and haven't heard peep.

Does anyone know if there's a manufacturer offering 6SM/G17 holsters with a comp?
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 02-18-17 at 12:56.

Feedback Score
    My holster is from Advance Holster. I asked them to leave the muzzle end open because my gun is a 17L. That should work for your setup.

Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Roger that. Thanks, man.

Which belt attachment did you go with?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Roger that. Thanks, man.

Which belt attachment did you go with?
    Happy to help. I went with the Safariland 3 hole. It has QLS fork on the back. It's my nightstand gun so rarely worn but if I do it would be for a match or class using my duty belt. I also hope to find a good spot to hide a QLS mount in the house for when I'm home.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Not a bad idea. Pretty much the same intent I had for this particular setup.

I've got Safariland mounts coming out of my eyeballs, so that's the route I'll take. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have the "Bucket of Justice" holster from Raven. The holster is open at the muzzle, and does not taper. It should be wide enough for a compensator as long as it's not wider than the gun itself. Safariland mount capable, but if you're looking for any sort of retention, just keep the name in mind.

I bought the holster off of ALG's website, but appears to be gone. I also can't find it on Raven's site, so you might be SOL on that option.
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Not a bad idea. Pretty much the same intent I had for this particular setup.

I've got Safariland mounts coming out of my eyeballs, so that's the route I'll take. Thanks again.
    Lol! Yea I'm a big fan!

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Thanks man. Yeah, I was originally looking for the Raven, but I gave up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chameleox View Post
    I have the "Bucket of Justice" holster from Raven. The holster is open at the muzzle, and does not taper. It should be wide enough for a compensator as long as it's not wider than the gun itself. Safariland mount capable, but if you're looking for any sort of retention, just keep the name in mind.

I bought the holster off of ALG's website, but appears to be gone. I also can't find it on Raven's site, so you might be SOL on that option.
    You may have just motivated me to dig up my QLS and accept the glory of easy swappins.

The belt the 6SM'd Glock will be going on will be sharing space with a 6354DO, so I may as well cut the bullshit and just use the damn fork.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Lol! Yea I'm a big fan!