Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: M4C range day in North Texas

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    Let's do this: I hate to be "that guy," but how about everyone post up all their available days for the month of March. I'll put it on a spreadsheet, and see what folks are available on what days. Maybe we can organize it that way. Any takers?
    Good with me...I love spread sheets!

3/6, 7, 8 & 9; 3/13, 14, 15 & 16; 3/20 & 21; 3/24, 25 & 26; 4/1 & 2

NC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    Good with me...I love spread sheets!

3/6, 7, 8 & 9; 3/13, 14, 15 & 16; 3/20 & 21; 3/24, 25 & 26; 4/1 & 2

NC
    Noted
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stand by for better attachment...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by echo5whiskey; 02-27-17 at 21:24. Reason: Image too small
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

March Calendar

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    So what should I do with this? Besides figure out that you and Chief do not work nearly enough...

Hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    So what should I do with this? Besides figure out that you and Chief do not work nearly enough...

Hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you want to tell me your days off, I'll add you to the calendar. Once folks start seeing who all have some off-days in common, it might make it easier to set up a shoot.

Feedback Score
    17/18/19 and 24/25/26. If it's a Sunday and starts in the morning I'll have to meet up in the afternoon after church. Trying to be a better person here. However my weekends aren't ever technically free so... but those dates are cool with me. The first weekend I'll be leaving the state. That second weekend I'll be getting back Sunday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    17/18/19 and 24/25/26. If it's a Sunday and starts in the morning I'll have to meet up in the afternoon after church. Trying to be a better person here. However my weekends aren't ever technically free so... but those dates are cool with me. The first weekend I'll be leaving the state. That second weekend I'll be getting back Sunday night

I'm always down with shooting on a weekday...since I don't have to work!

Feedback Score

M4C range day in North Texas

Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    I'm always down with shooting on a weekday...since I don't have to work!
    Dang it Chief!!! Rub it in our faces why don't you! Well mine's school but, same thing. Speaking of I really don't feel like going right nowOn a serious note, Friday's are completely open for me in comparison to Saturday's or Sunday's. So I guess one "weekday" is good with me

Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    Dang it Chief!!! Rub it in our faces why don't you! Well mine's school but, same thing. Speaking of I really don't feel like going right nowOn a serious note, Friday's are completely open for me in comparison to Saturday's or Sunday's. So I guess one "weekday" is good with me

Well, its not a complete face rub, as I have to work the next three Fridays in a row (and the weekends)...we also work 12 hour shifts, so its not quite as lite a schedule as it appears. I actually like having weekdays off, so I don't have to all of my stuff (including shooting) with the rest of the metroplex on the weekend!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast