Thread: AK and AK-related parts FS ( Circle 10 mags, FH, Ultimak, etc.)

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)

AK and AK-related parts FS ( Circle 10 mags, FH, Ultimak, etc.)

Hi all,

I'm getting out of the AK game and have a few things to sell.

20170218_220009 by biggsgalassi, on Flickr

20170302_224335 by biggsgalassi, on Flickr

1. TAPCO SAW-style pistol grip for AK. Includes screw and washer. Was mounted LONG ago, replaced by US Palm grip. $5 shipped

2. VLTOR offset Light mount--fits Surefire G2 and similar. Mounts to Pic rail. This held a G2 LED Nitrolon attached to an Ultimak. $45 shipped

3. Two AK butt plate cleaning kits. One is longer than the other. No clue on origin. Never used. $5 each shipped

4. (SOLD) Krebs AK enhanced safety (for stamped AKs). Has the little shelf that allows you to flick down to "fire" position without taking firing hand off pistol grip. (SOLD)

5. (SOLD)PWS FSC-47 FH/MB. Fits standard AK threading. This is the older model (newer one has closed front rather than the open spoke of this type). Never mounted on any gun. Bought new and sat in this bag in this box ever since. Just never got around to it. New ones are in the $95 range. $75 shipped. (SOLD)

6. (SOLD)US Palm 30 round magazine. Barely used (been fully loaded and shot maybe 4 times). This is not their newer "practice" version, but is the metal lug reinforced one. $18 shipped (only where legal....know your laws!). (SOLD)
    New items added in second photo:

7. SOLD! US Palm pistol grip, black. Older (better) model that includes the storage compartment. Includes mounting screw. The new ones without storage are $19.95. How about $16 shipped? I prefer this grip to the Magpul models. SOLD!

8. (SOLD)Ultimak M1-B for stamped model AKs. Only some minor marks on it where red dot and light mount (see top pic) were mounted. Includes all hardware and instructions. $80 shipped.(SOLD)

9. SOLD! Two Circle 10 waffle 30 round magazines. The real deal, tough to find. $65 for the pair shipped. Will only ship where legal. KNOW YOUR LAWS! Combine with the US Palm magazine above and I'll definitely drop some $ off the price. SOLD!

PayPal only +3%. If you want several items, let me know and we can work a bit of a discount.

Best way to contact me is via email biggsgalassi@yahoo.com Put something sensible in the subject bar so I don't think it's spam.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by hogarth; 03-31-17 at 21:47. Reason: added more items and a pic

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    I will accept reasonable offers on any of the above items.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Bump for more items added.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Bump for offers on the remaining items.

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Bump for OFFERS.