Thread: PSA Premium AR Package. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)

PSA Premium AR Package. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Payment by PayPal. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it.

Rifle will ship Fedex Ground, Insured and Tracked, to your FFL. Federal laws apply, know your own local laws.

For Sale:

PSA Premium Upper. 1/7 16" Chromlined Premium Barrel. MPI and HP tested and marked. A2 flash hider. Midlength Gas. Standard heat shielded handguards. Sling loop. FSB is F marked. There is a slight cant to the right of the FSB, but it not that bad and zeros with no issues. BCG and CH is also PSA Premium. It has a logo and is staked very well. Marked MPI/HP. It is topped off with a Magpul MBUS rear sight.

The lower is also a PSA. PSA LPK. Black BCM grip. Colt Surplus A2 Stock and buffer system. The stock is surplus, expect some marks, scratches, etc. I can take better pics of it if you are concerned.

Other items. I am including a Bulldog discreet case, 5 pmags, a sling, and some extra parts and pieces like gas rings, springs, etc.

Overall, I have 600rds down the pipe on this rifle with no malfunctions. It shoots very smooth with the midlength gas and a rifle action. It is zeroed at 50yds and confirmed at 200yds.

SPF

Last edited by RMiller; 02-20-17 at 09:06.