Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crye Precision AVS #1- Coyote- Price Drop

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Crye Precision AVS #1- Coyote- Price Drop

Payment is paypal only
    Shipping is free

Item:

Crye Precision AVS system, Coyote Brown.
    Item is new, just assembled.

Includes: Standard Medium front and rear plate bags, Small harness (will fit you like any Med. PC on the market, they run large), 3-band C-bund, Molle front flap, Crye velcro pads, accessory kit & manual with all standard accessories.

$570

Attachment 44090Attachment 44091Attachment 44092
    Last edited by Jellybean; 06-04-17 at 14:25.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Back up

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Aaaand back to top

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Back up

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Bump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast