Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Project: Break my SIG 320 Compact! UPDATE: FAILURES TO EXTRACT!

Feedback Score
    Was it a stovepipe or still in the chamber like the previous malfunction?

My test Gloxk is so tight now my main concern is only failure to feed. I have had 0 failures but I may drop extractor tension more. have not decided. While testing I sprung this gun so heavy that it would not lock back on empty mag. Still it got the brass out of the way. (Big difference then how it came out from factory.)

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Same. Here is the exact same mf with that ammo in my b92 a while back. At least it was cheapUntitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Just for comparison, I weight a regular 92 (not SD or Brigadier) vs. a Browning HP. The 92 is 8 oz. heavier than a HP. But shooting the same ammo through both guns, the recoil was pretty much the same.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Same. Here is the exact same mf with that ammo in my b92 a while back. At least it was cheapUntitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr
    I just ran 300 rounds through mine yesterday.100 rounds 124 grn ball, 100 rounds 147 grn +p, 50 rounds wolf poly stuff and 50 rounds wolf military classic. Had the exact same malfunction with the wolf classic. Only time I have had a hiccup. The steel cased junk felt like it was not rolling in the mags but that was the only failure. It is defined a lighter load

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

2656 rounds. Total malfunctions: 2 (Crap ammo) (Plus 1 dead primer steel round)

500 more rounds (Monarch Brass). I went on vacation so I wasn't able to do any shooting until this weekend. Oh how I missed the sweet smell of crappy eastern european ammo. Function was perfect.

I did some shooting on paper targets on Friday and smaller, less forgiving steel targets today. I noticed about ~.2 sec overall diff on Bills.

I got my KT Mech holster in for my XC1 so from here on out all my practice will be with the flashlight mounted. The holster is OK, but it is clearly going to be rougher on my finish since in pinches the slide rather than the trigger guard (which I assume can't be helped with the XC1 covering the trigger guard.

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

We did a little comparison shooting with my friend against his P07. I am a huge fan of the CZs and double actions so I really dig this gun...

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

We also shot some other pistols...Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

The 320 soldiers on. I should be back on track now that I am back from vacation.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Welcome back. I hope you had a great vacation. And that's a nice group of pistols you have there. My P320 rocks on as well. Fun to shoot and about as accurate as a striker fired polymer pistol can be. Just got the sub compact frame and mag in the mail yesterday. Hope to have time to try it out later this week.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    How does the 320 compares with the 07?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    They are virtually identical other than the triggers.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Thanks, good to know my ghetto blaster isn't too shabby.

That mini Surefire light looks good on that Sig, like it was made for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    [QUOTE=Greg Bell;2472136]500 more rounds (Monarch Brass). I went on vacation so I wasn't able to do any shooting until this weekend. Oh how I missed the sweet smell of crappy eastern european ammo. Function was perfect.

I did some shooting on paper targets on Friday and smaller, less forgiving steel targets today. I noticed about ~.2 sec overall diff on Bills.

I got my KT Mech holster in for my XC1 so from here on out all my practice will be with the flashlight mounted. The holster is OK, but it is clearly going to be rougher on my finish since in pinches the slide rather than the trigger guard (which I assume can't be helped with the XC1 covering the trigger guard.

Damn I have really been putting off getting a light for my 320, but that XC1 looks really good on it.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 03-27-17 at 11:00.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast