Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Project: Break my SIG 320 Compact! UPDATE: FAILURES TO EXTRACT!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I really, really loved mine. It was actually my beside the bed gun until some burglars snatched it (and my Wilson!!! ) It was fantastic. Nothing beats a heavy 9mm with a light trigger and a long sight radius. The trigger wasn't perfect, but it was very good

I have to say, the Beretta 92G-SD is a little smoother all around (and my buddy and I did a comparison and he also agreed the Beretta had smoother recoil), but you have to deal with DA/SA. As a straight-up shooter, I much prefer the CZ to the 320. That being said, the CZ (and the Beretta) are chunky and heavy for carry. I would prefer the 320 for carry.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing. CZs have been totally off my radar until a few months ago. I recently picked up a Shadow 2, my first CZ. With my average sized hands/fingers, I can actually deal with the double action pull better than other DA/SA pistols, due to it's thin grips and well designed frame.

The Shadow 2 is more a competition gun and has a great trigger right out of the box. But yes, it's heavy and I wouldn't use it for a carry piece. It's quickly becoming my favorite for shooting.
    Last edited by darr3239; 05-29-17 at 22:24.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Any updates on the extractor. I'm in a firearms refresher course this week. We were shooting pretty well this afternoon. I had my first malfunctions today with well over 4000 rounds total through my pistol. We were conducting linear move and shoot drills with support hand only using the FLETC 98 grain Federal green ammo when I had two different stove pipes. I'm sure it was operator error as we put another few hundred rounds down range after that in other drills and I didn't have another issue. My gun was made in Sept 2015 and seems fine but I do clean it after every shooting session and keep it well lubed. I'm curious if Sig says anything about your extractor spring. David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    98 grain ammo using one hand was the issue. Not enough juice and resistance to cycle the slide. Case closed.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I have been jammed up at work so bad I haven't even called them yet. I will try and get going next week.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Don't buy any oxycodone on the corner of Mercer University Dr. and I-75

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011