Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas block question.. Is it salvageable???

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can't help with the barrel but for imgur you need to set the photo as private.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    With all the love for jive ass lightweight parts, I'm surprised this hasn't caught on as hip new lightening cuts.

Seriously, just use it. It's probably fine if the tips of the screws are still there, and if not, pin it and call it done. That's a pretty sweet set up for free and if you spend $50 on a jig to pin it you're still winning. You could do a lot worse than having good friends who give you free barrels.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    With all the love for jive ass lightweight parts, I'm surprised this hasn't caught on as hip new lightening cuts.

Seriously, just use it. It's probably fine if the tips of the screws are still there, and if not, pin it and call it done. That's a pretty sweet set up for free and if you spend $50 on a jig to pin it you're still winning. You could do a lot worse than having good friends who give you free barrels.
    No joke. I suppose that means I can list it on Gunbroker for tree-fiddy now that it's been "customized".

I'm just going to pin it since I'm ordering the jig anyway. If it fails to function properly I'll chunk it in the spare parts bin and buy another BCM middy barrel. I like giving them my money anyway.

Thanks guys

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dump it on gunbroker for $50 or throw it in the trash and move on.

I would not have that shit installed on any of my guns. It brings your competency into question when someone else is "sizing you up"

Do not listen to others in this thread.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123