Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Eotech still a no-go or?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar View Post
    Guess I'll wait and see then. Was thinking about giving an XPS3-0 or EXPS3-0 a shot.
    I don’t see a reason to wait, neither of my EOTechs have given me any issue whatsoever. They aren’t babied and I do use them in inclement wx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It would be for an SBR I only am a few months into the year-long wait. My thinking was that by then maybe the improved version would be out.

How is the QD mount integrated into the EXPS3? Any issues with it coming lose? I really hate QD but I don't care for that knob sticking out of the side of the XPS either (despite my preference for absolute co-witness) as it looks like it would snag.
    Last edited by Falar; 12-10-17 at 14:55.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falar View Post
    It would be an SBR I only am a few months into the year-long wait. My thinking was that by then maybe the improved version would be out.

How is the QD mount integrated into the EXPS3? Any issues with it coming lose? I really hate QD but I don't care for that knob sticking out of the side of the XPS either (despite my preference for absolute co-witness) as it looks like it would snag.
    The newer version isn't that old so I'd be surprised to see something else come out. If its going to though, you'll know in about a month. The QD is fine. I don't think its the best out there but I never had a problem with mine.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...fp-riflescope/

Now they come with a green reticle

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Interesting. I have always preferred green to red.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I am pretty set on giving Eotech a try. I waited and missed the rebate but after reading up a bit more and seeing Garand Thumb’s YouTube review I decided it was time to give one a try.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll just relay some info I got while working with an active duty Navy Spec War type. I specifically asked him about optics. He told me that he used two primarily; EOtech and Elcan. He used EOtech most of the time because of the kind of work he's been doing. Whatever the short comings of the EOtech may be, they're still being used.

Personally I've never used an EOtech but I like my Aimpoint enough not to switch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I said the same until I bought the EOtech. The Aimpoint takes a backseat to the EOtech. I don't mean the second row either, I'm talking the third row.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986s4 View Post
    Personally I've never used an EOtech but I like my Aimpoint enough not to switch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Aimpoint

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkland View Post
    Aimpoint
    Pancakes

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast