Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Eotech still a no-go or?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VALG17 View Post
    Well, some people choose to drink the Kool-AID and go with the Government's lowest bidder with a proven track record of bullshitting and lying and covering up the essential defects in their clunky optics with distracting reticles that look cool to the range NINJAS out there.

Cheers.
    I haz laserz and bacc up Aimpoint tho.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Roger that. Thanks. We'll see how Santa Boss treats me next week.
    If you're looking for a EXPS. B&H usually has the best price. I miss spoke earlier. 494 after rebate. Also here's the rebate. Info in fine print. http://www.eotechinc.com/sites/defau...PDF_Rebate.pdf
    Last edited by mballz23; 11-15-17 at 19:09.
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Definitely want the EXPS.

Thanks for the heads-up bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by mballz23 View Post
    If you're looking for a EXPS. B&H usually has the best price. I miss spoke earlier. 494 after rebate. Also here's the rebate. Info in fine print. http://www.eotechinc.com/sites/defau...PDF_Rebate.pdf

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Cool.
    Wanna flip a coin to see who gets to tell doc that he’s been drinking koolaid all those years he used his EOTech in combat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have used EOTECH several times for and have done my best to like them, but... I still vastly prefer the simplicity of a single red dot. Under stress, it is just WAY easier, in my opinion, to put dot on target, shoot. Rinse. Repeat as necessary. YMMV.

Or to put it more bluntly:

AIMPOINT ALL THE WAY.
    Go fanboy in an Aimpoint thread. This isn’t an either or or anything else thread.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Well, some people choose to drink the Kool-AID and go with the Government's lowest bidder with a proven track record of bullshitting and lying and covering up the essential defects in their clunky optics with distracting reticles that look cool to the range NINJAS out there.

Cheers.
    Cool story bro, now when do you ??....ugh I forget the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Eotech still a no-go or?

Just to touch base after my original posting of this thread... I went with an eotech (SU-231). Mostly because it was “clone correct” for my MK18 build, but I’m already loving it.
    Last edited by GarandShooter; 11-15-17 at 20:42.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)

Cheers.
    Not a range NINJA, but I was a Paratrooper and shot a dude with an EOTech on my rifle once. It was cool.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have used EOTECH several times for and have done my best to like them, but... I still vastly prefer the simplicity of a single red dot. Under stress, it is just WAY easier, in my opinion, to put dot on target, shoot. Rinse. Repeat as necessary. YMMV.

Or to put it more bluntly:

AIMPOINT ALL THE WAY.
    The large font, bold text really sells your verisimilitude.

I will toss my EOTech that worked for years to buy an aimpoint solely because of this post.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is Paul McCain back?
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast