View Poll Results: Does the Right have the balls for an actual war?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 36.00%
  • No

48 64.00%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Does the Right have the balls for an Actual War?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Does the Right have the balls for an Actual War?

With absolutey no protesting and just boring rhetoric suggesting that we need to defend the American way of life, how far do you think the right is willing to go to completely defend the country? Will they continue to simply be whiny, smug, and melodramatic? Will they ever get organized enough for even small scale riots? Will we ever see anyone on the right take up violence in order to defend their beliefs? Will West Virginia and/or Alaska and/or the Flyover states actually attempt to secede and be willing to fight a civil war in order to do so?

Frankly, right now, I think the right is too cowardly. Also, I think that many don't, in their hearts, believe in their own rhetoric, as much as they WISH what they believed was true; thus, they aren't yet willing to die for it. However, it seems like some groups, especially the moderate right, have never moved in the direction of violence.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I vote no.

The left will burn down entire city blocks.

The right will say, "Mah gunz. I got mah gunz."

#BarrelBelliedFritoFighters
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 02-20-17 at 06:18.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nah. As a country, we'll pretty much ignore the soft shoulders on both sides of the road.

Feedback Score
    No. I routinely see people plaster Molon Labe Come and Get It crap on their pickups and I always wonder if they would ever have the nads to put their money where their mouth is.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
    NRA RSO
    USPSA RO
    SASS RO-I & RO-II
    Certified Black Powder Artillery (Maryland)

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    @Locutus:

Molon Labe = Moron Label

Feedback Score
    True dat.

The truth is that I don't know how far I would go, but I would never advertise it and those
    that do strike me as nothing more than braggarts.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
    NRA RSO
    USPSA RO
    SASS RO-I & RO-II
    Certified Black Powder Artillery (Maryland)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    By and large, no. As we've discussed before, most of us on the right actually have things to lose. Those on the left don't.

That being said, I do think that should the left start a war conservatives will defend themselves. People aren't going to sit idly by and let everything they've worked a lifetime to achieve be taken from them.

I personally just want to be left alone. Should someone make the horrifically stupid decision to walk up my mountain and threaten my way of life I'll handle it accordingly.

Edit- I somehow forgot the point that a whole lot of us on the right have already been to war and did so voluntarily. Everyone who enlisted after 9/11 has the balls for war in some capacity.
    Last edited by Dist. Expert 26; 02-20-17 at 08:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Locutus View Post
    True dat.

The truth is that I don't know how far I would go, but I would never advertise it and those
    that do strike me as nothing more than braggarts.
    It's those that are more quiet on such subjects that need to be watched out for (at least by any potential opposition).

The Right and most of the Middle in this country are what keeps it ticking and rolling along. The screaming, wild-eyed Leftists out there sporting BLM or Che T-shirts with bandanas pulled over their faces are for the most part unproductive members of society. "Oxygen thieves" is a very good description. I'm not saying they're all unemployed, but I'd wager the vast majority are. Then of those who do actually have jobs, let's look at gainful employment. Sorry, but some college prof may have a doctorate but what he spews in his tenured position is hogwash and certainly doesn't meet my standard of gainful employment. Then there are those who will drift from one meaningless job to another, getting some party cash while living in their parent's basement and all-the-while feeling very oppressed by The Man.

So, to answer the OP's question it would seem that the group with the least to lose is the group currently making noise and trying their best to turn shit upside down. They go to trouble spots to, well, cause trouble. We avoid the problem areas if at all possible. They don't go out into the hinterlands (the proverbial Sticks) where a majority of us reside. Do you see major upheaval in Podunk U.S.A.? Nope, it's always urban-based. Most of us don't give a damn what they do in cities because we largely have disdain for built-up areas and their problems. I live in The Sticks but work in the city, and my only concern (if it came to major unrest) is my wife and I making it to and from work safely. To that end we will use whatever level of force necessary to survive, including without sustaining a felonious beating either. Judged by twelve and carried by six and so forth.

I guess my rambling point is that the Leftists choose their targets carefully. They do it where they feel comfortable and feel like they're "sticking it to The Man" yet knowing that their sorry asses will be protected by those same agents of the State should someone decide they've had enough of their shit. They DON'T do it where there won't be fanfare and cameras and they quite likely will end up well-perforated for their mayhem.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I dunno.

Most dudes with oohrah crap on their cars are duds. It's right up there with afflicted and tapout crap.

I know speaking for myself that I probably should be left alone.

I don't know what the Second Civil War would look like but it would likely make Yugoslavia look like a Comedy of Manners in comparison.

So maybe we shouldnt go there. Maybe these college kids get a job and maybe these rednecks stop acting like they are Wolverines.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I dunno.

Most dudes with oohrah crap on their cars are duds. It's right up there with afflicted and tapout crap.

I know speaking for myself that I probably should be left alone.

I don't know what the Second Civil War would look like but it would likely make Yugoslavia look like a Comedy of Manners in comparison.

So maybe we shouldnt go there. Maybe these college kids get a job (more important, bigger threat) and maybe these rednecks stop acting like they are Wolverines (less important, less of a threat).
    Pretty much agreed on all points, especially the "I probably should be left alone" part.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast