Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCM - Stand up company, has earned my business.

Feedback Score
    I've been a repeat customer for years. Never had an issue with their stuff.

Feedback Score
    There stuff is great, never had a problem, very good quality for the money.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    My next rifle will be their Precision KMR Alpha 18

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40Colorado View Post
    Some parts of this don't make sense to me. "To be honest I suspected they had at lease some folks that walked on water" - what does that mean?
    Ahhhh of course it made no sense. I mistyped "lease" instead of "least". Sorry about that. Big thumbs small iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    He's referring to the absolute praise BCM has earned on this forum. I have zero argument regarding them or their CS. They are a fantastic company.
    ^^This^^

But in case that wasn't what you were referring to, WW hits the nail on the head.

My comment was by no means a sharp blade to the 4th intercostal space of you or anyone else here. BCM has that kind of reputation here.

Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Not surprising to hear this. BCM is a great company and they take really good care of their customers.
    ^^Oh and this^^

Hopefully you have me 5 by 5 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't think anyone is shocked at the idea of BCM taking care of you. I do find it impressive they sent you a longer rail, this is pretty cool in my book.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I don't think anyone is shocked at the idea of BCM taking care of you. I do find it impressive they sent you a longer rail, this is pretty cool in my book.
    Exactly. Without any hassle or charge.
    These guys know the meaning of Customer Service.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I too was very pleased with BCM's customer service and how quick they were when I had to return a Gunfighter stock that I actually broke which I didn't even buy directly from them. They went above and beyond what I would have expected. I will give them business any day.

Feedback Score
    They've been good for me. I just wish they'd bring back the option to get their BCG & CH with purchase of an upper as a $69.99 upgrade.

That option made their uppers an untouchable value, at least in my book.

Feedback Score
    I lost my VBOST tab on my GF stock. I can't find it on their website so I emailed BCM to purchase one. They replied back saying they can't sell one to me but asked if I'd like one for free. They didn't even charge me for shipping!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12