Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Late 2016: Magpul PRS Gen3

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Coming Late 2016: Magpul PRS Gen3

The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.

FEATURES:
    * Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)

* Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG

* Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height

* Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents

* Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance

* All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing

* Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod

* Sling Mounts
    Front/Rear - rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
    Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)

Learn more at Magpul PRS Gen3

Made in U.S.A.

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Wow - you guys are on a roll here!

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    The ability to use it on different receiver extensions...amazing.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nice!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Yup, need this too.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    I don't like the looks compared to the current gen, but I can't argue with the functional improvements.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The adjustable cant is something I've never heard of anyone doing, and makes a lot of sense...
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    The adjustable cant is something I've never heard of anyone doing, and makes a lot of sense...
    JP Enterprises makes a replacement buttpad for the PRS that has that functionality.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Surgeon made a fantastic AICS replacement butt pad that had adjustment for height and cant. It really improves how you can fit the stock to the shooter. Our execution differs on the PRS Gen3 but the JP butt plate is definitely a good accessory for the original PRS.

The AR platform has made great accuracy strides since the PRS came out almost a decade ago, particularly with all of the good ~6mm cartridge development. We had the opportunity to update the stock, so we wanted to make it as shooter-friendly as possible to help eek out every bit of performance.
    IAW site rules, I work for Magpul Industries

This is a personal account and the opinions expressed may not reflect those of Magpul Industries

Feedback Score
    67 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post

The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.

FEATURES:
    * Mounts to rifle-length, mil-spec carbine, or A5-length receiver extension tubes (not included)

* Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG

* Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height

* Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents

* Steel adjustment shafts finished with Melonite® for wear and corrosion resistance

* All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing

* Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities or for attaching 1913 Picatinny rails for use with a monopod

* Sling Mounts
    Front/Rear - rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts (swivels not included)
    Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left-right reversible)

Learn more at Magpul PRS Gen3

Made in U.S.A.

Just awesome

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast