Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
Love to hear all your thoughts on appendix carry for the average CWP holder. The subject comes up a lot in training with very passionate feelings on all sides.
I've carried on and off for 20 plus years. For the past 6 years everyday, and I mean everyday. My thoughts are this. If you aren't very familiar with your weapon, then by no means should you carry AIWB. If you opt to AIWB then practice it with a empty safe weapon. Practice the draw and the slow careful holstering. This speed reholstering is stupid, no one ever one a gunfight by reholstering quick. Always look when you reholstering, yes look, if it's dangerous to look for fear of bad guys, then your gun should stay in your hands not in your holster. Lol Also, your weapon and job could dictate wether or not AIWB is good for you. I carried a G23 for 2 years AIWB, with no hiccups. I used a G-code Incog and it was great. I switched last year to a Sig P320 and because of the beaver tail it's not as comfortable for me. I switched to 3:00.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk