Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
It's not that easy in real life. Then you are off balance and even more physically vulnerable. Could you win a ground fight if you took someone down with you? Could you break off?

But, I said my piece.

The OP was CCW for average people and honestly if one hasn't considered that you aren't allowed to be "average", then CCW toting may not be for some people.

Trained men get murdered with gun in hand. That should be sobering. A lot of the big names not only discourage Appendix, they also suggest condition 3.

If you get to a point where you have to deploy your weapon then someone thinks you are worth trying or they are simply desperate enough to where fleeing is not an option for them.

I think a lot of the brass tacks are being glossed over but not my problem.

Have fun
I did not mean that as “that’s all there is to it”, and looking at it now, I shouldn’t have even posted that.

I aiwb carry daily. I have for years. I practice daily. Retention is easier for me in Aiwb. That said it is risky, and I don’t advise it except for the truly dedicated. And yes, fitness is important, I’d argue more important than having a gun, what type, or how you carry, but I suppose it’s outside the scope of this thread.