Thread: Chris Fry - MDTS Training - CNY 2/26/17

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Chris Fry - MDTS Training - CNY 2/26/17

This Sunday in Cazenovia, NY. I'm hosting Chris Fry for a 4 hour class. $60 from noon - 4pm. Please PM me to RSVP for the class.

I have taken multiple classes with Chris and can not recommend him highly enough.

This is the description from Chris' site. http://www.mdtstraining.com/threat-r...gement-seminar

The MDTS Threat Recognition & Management Seminar provides attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary for dealing with violent criminal assault, before it happens. Avoidance when possible is always the best strategy but avoidance is predicated upon one*s ability to recognize potential danger. This seminar emphasizes realistic and effective pre-engagement tactics based upon an in depth understanding of how criminals operate. We must understand the problem, before we can develop solutions. Through a series of situational awareness drills, verbal challenge, physical boundary setting attendees learn a simple, effective and retainable method of circumventing potential problems. An emphasis is placed on understanding how criminals assault citizens. Strategies presented enable the citizen to negate criminal assault tactics through verbal challenge and/or direct action. This course is suitable for men and women of any age or physical size/stature.

Course Topics/Modules of Instruction:
    Physical Defense Mindset
    MDTS Contact Plan of Action
    Understanding Criminal Assault
    The Importance of Initiative
    Recognizing Pre-Assault Signs & Cue’s
    Verbal Challenge & De-escalation Skills
    Physical Boundary Setting

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Chris Fry is an awesome instructor, and his bladework training is very, very useful.

Do yourself a big favor and sign up for this class if you can do so.