Jwknutson17
I have had multiple transactions with Jwknutson17. We have transacted from buying KAC triggers, high dollar items, to the PIF, to bags, to many things. He is as solid as they come. He is an excellent communicator. He provides shipping information so fast, I dont even know how he does it. He ALWAYS offers me a price that I know is more than fair. The items always arrive in the exact if not better condition that he described them in.
That's the E&E. JW is also a very generous giver on the PIF....His character and generosity are amazing. Not just that, but he does have a good deal of experience with suppressed weapons, and firearms in general. He is often on a thread giving advice or opinion. Truly, if our forum had more guys like JW it would be a better place. Sounds cheesy and I do not care. I mean every word.
Sometimes I'll ask a question and it will not be on the OP's topic. JW will PM me and answer my question. He is a Brother in the faith to me, and encourager, and just an amazing friend. I've met some awesome people on the forum, I have forged some good friendships with some and Jake is just one of the best.

Want to know the sad part? I've said some good things about him, but the stuff he's done for me that are just so amazingly generous and kind, I really can't post. It's a right hand left hand thing. Brothers, you will understand. Just know that Jake just isn't a neat guy wtih a lot of knowledge. This guys heart is good as gold. Bottom line. Period.