Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Barack Obama for president (of France) 2017

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    Ideas/ideologies drive people to do things and pursue goals far beyond their biological lifespan.
    Muslims do this, the Chinese, hell even the Founding Fathers did it (the things they put in place were intended to outlast their lifespan).
    That's kind of the way I see the previous six pages of topic.
    Was there an organized plan at some point? Sure why not. There's been a lot of those.
    Did someone try to implement it at some point? Sure why not.
    But then the originators died.
    Like everyone else, before whatever their grand plans were could be completed.

Then 50 years later, as they say "what's old is new again", someone stumbles across the plan, they're like F*** yeah, world domination! They tweak it slightly to fit their beliefs and drive on. Then they die too.
    And so on and so forth.

The overall affect is like a constantly interrupted download- it may stall here and there, it may even reverse itself for some unexplained reasons from time to time, but in the end, it ticks on.

Now, what the grand plan's end game is I don't know, and nobody here without access to the upper echelons of society will ever know either, so I'm not going to waste a page speculating about what I don't know (for once... ).
    But there's been a couple posts here that have whacked the nail fairly square IMO.
    Just a gut feeling I've had for a while, but there is *something* under all the kumbaya....

Now, as far as the OP.
    Even IF in their wildest dreams they could somehow convince the guy to make any effort at running.... Wouldn't him having been president of the UNITED STATES be a bit of a conflict of interest? Perhaps somewhat treasonous on their end, if you will?
    I have no idea where they get these ideas.... hell, even RT barely scoffed at it, and they love mocking *anything* that makes the US look bad...
    Last edited by Jellybean; 02-27-17 at 23:46.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Do I believe that different groups through the years have come up with different plans to try to make the "world a better place" and some of the people that finance these people want to profit from it.

Yep.

Do I think they are going to be successful?

Nope.

Why?

Because people are attached to their definition as a part of a nation state. Germans identify as Germans, French as Frenchmen, Israeli's as Jews, etc.

I think they have reached their high water under Obama, but now we see the people starting to rebel, Trump in the USA, LaPen in France etc.

Do I think that as of today we have won, no of course not. We won a battle with the election of trump and the defeat of Clinton. But the left is not going to go peacefully into the good night.

Have some people of Jewish decent been involved with such plans through the years, of course. Do they reflect the totality of the Jewish community, nope. Do Jews want to rule the world, not that I know of. Do some Jews in business want to dominate their chosen field, yep.

I am starting a venture in a given field, and the 4 principles in the business are driven to make it number 1 in the industry within 10 years.

3 of the 4 principles are Jews and one Arab. Does this make our business a Jewish conspiracy? I don't think so. But if we achieve our goal could some day in the future say it was a Jewish conspiracy to take over an industry? Maybe.

People are born with a G-D given right and drive to be free. This will keep these one world idiots from success.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Do I believe that different groups through the years have come up with different plans to try to make the "world a better place" and some of the people that finance these people want to profit from it.

Yep.

Do I think they are going to be successful?

Nope.

Why?

Because people are attached to their definition as a part of a nation state. Germans identify as Germans, French as Frenchmen, Israeli's as Jews, etc..
    Yoni - please take this as a gentle jab, because I do agree with you...but.....shouldn't it be Israeli's as Israeli's, since you know all of us here on M4C are like, you know, opposed to formation of theocracies.

(as I said a gentle jab, Israel does not fit the definition of an actual theocracy)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That bit about different people's ideas for "world peace" remind me of the old adage about the two wolves and the one sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567