Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My First Full Build - KISS

Feedback Score
    That BA barrel is the 'modern' series right? I am going to buy the same one for my next build, When they pinned the fsb on did they put the round cap on (for the handguard) or did you have to order one seperatly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLee0509 View Post
    That BA barrel is the 'modern' series right? I am going to buy the same one for my next build, When they pinned the fsb on did they put the round cap on (for the handguard) or did you have to order one seperatly?

Yes, modern series. I had them add the FSB but they used the triangular cap. I had to remove the FSB and install a round one so I could use my Magpul SL handguard. If you're going that route I'd call/email first and see if they can just use a round one from the beginning to save yourself some hassle.

Feedback Score
    Ok thanks for the good info, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for them seems like good people.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    FINALLY got out to shoot it today! I ran several mags through it without issue - I did a D-60 mag dump and some 30 rounders at various speeds. No hiccups so far. I raised the front sight up 1 notch and it was good to go!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    FINALLY got out to shoot it today! I ran several mags through it without issue - I did a D-60 mag dump and some 30 rounders at various speeds. No hiccups so far. I raised the front sight up 1 notch and it was good to go!
    Outstanding!!! Glad to hear it's such a good shooter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I decided I needed a light on this build since it rides in my car with me. I went with a Surefire P2X Fury Tactical in an IWC SCMXL mount. It sits perfectly right at the end of my thumb for easy activation.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looks fantastic! Really love how this turned out!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You have any direction on sling attachment for this build?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazykarl View Post
    You have any direction on sling attachment for this build?
    I probably wasn't planning on putting a sling on it. But if I do I'd probably use an M-Lok one on the handguard.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    How do you like the SL handguard? I have short fingers and I want to try one. I hate Magpul didn't make it in FG as I have an FG KISS rifile myself and I'd love to slap the Moe SL on it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast