Thread: Sti costa carry comp

Feedback Score

Sti costa carry comp

Hey guys I apologize if this has been covered but I have been unable to find any solid information in regards to this pistol. Has anyone put rounds through one? How are they handling and does the comp on the 9mm version make a big difference. Also is it something easily carried or does the mag well and stipple create hotspots. I really appreciate the info as I'm wanting to pull the trigger on one just haven't seen any reviews yet.

Feedback Score
    He used one during a handgun class I took with him. I didn't shoot it but I did feel the trigger... it's pretty ridiculous! One of my buddies did shoot it and his impressions were he very impressed (and he owns two other 2011 STIs). However, neither one of us put it in a holster and put it on so I can't help you with that part.

Not really useful but figured I'd throw it out there since no one else has replied.

Feedback Score
    Looks like fun, I could do without the logo. Not sure how practical of a CCW it would be, but that goes for any pistol that size.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MolonLabe89 View Post
    ......... and does the comp on the 9mm version make a big difference.
    While I have no experience with the Costa comp, I can tell you a comp does make a difference on a 9mm.
    Comps work through gas volume and chamber pressure- the hotter the load, the more efficient they work.