Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SSA-E not resetting with suppressor

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Ah yes, Geissele cs, make me all warm n fuzzy....Which kinda reminds me....Anyone remember they were just a lil' bitty company making triggers only and Bill would answer whatever question you had hisself? Them was the good ol days
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by polydeuces View Post
    Ah yes, Geissele cs, make me all warm n fuzzy....Which kinda reminds me....Anyone remember they were just a lil' bitty company making triggers only and Bill would answer whatever question you had hisself? Them was the good ol days
    I remember having an hour long conversation with him about rails when the SMR first came out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    UPDATE:

Received the replacement trigger group, a hat, and a bunch of other swag this afternoon. Got the trigger installed and the pins are a better fit in the receiver length wise which was the stated problem. I'll hopefully have some time to fire the rifle this weekend even if it's just blasting some rounds off to see if I can replicate the resetting problem. Initial impressions after performing a function test are that the hammer spring seems to have a little extra gusto when striking the firing pin. The reset is also quite a bit more positive and much more noticeable than before. The trigger pull is what you'd expect from a SSA-E trigger, but this new group feels to have a slightly higher pull weight which is probably to be expected from a new trigger group versus one with a few thousand rounds.

I'll keep the board informed as to what happens in the next few hundred rounds.

Thus far Geissele customer service/support has been nothing short of phenomenal. As many have stated, their service alone is worth the price of admission. Despite the critical failure of my trigger group to reliable function, the way it was handled and the timeliness of the support received is far above a standard level of customer service. I'd unquestionably use Geissele again to fulfill my needs for triggers.
    Last edited by JustDSM; 03-03-17 at 13:20.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123