Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has CNN lost its collective set of minds?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Has CNN lost its collective set of minds?

I tried to watch a segment of the Sunday Political Show and I tried to watch with an unbiased eye.
    I'm sorry, couldn't make it twenty minutes. It's turned in to every story being anti-Trump and honestly, I was embarrassed for them.
    So has our POTUS so shaken them that they can no longer put together the basics of a Sunday show without it turning in to a whine-fest?

Trump wasn't my first pick and didn't get my vote in the primaries, but as time went on I thought I began to see some things that amused me with what was going on. As long as it was the Republican Primaries, Trump was the Man, everyone in the MSM loved him.
    After seeing the collusion between the DNC and the Clinton's and Bernie getting the kick in the keister I came to the conclusion the Democrats and the MSM kind of wanted Trump because the were sure Hillary would mop the floor with him.

So I'm guessing they built this Monster and he's now kicking their butts.
    They simply cannot handle it and now have lost all journalistic credibility.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I was just talking to my dad about this when we walked past the CNN HQ Friday night.

It's utterly pathetic watching the so-called "news" these days. The desperation is palpable from the very second you tune in. Like Alex Jones level crazy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At one time CNN actually wasn't so bad if you needed quick 15 min. news. i.e. Headline News.

Then 20 odd years ago they went crazy. Like Don Downlow Lemonparty getting piercings on TV, crying about not having a white boyfriend, and being visibly drunk and that's not counting the time when that Malaysian plane went down and everyone else was talking engine failure, human error, weather, catastrophic mechanical issues, mental health of pilot.....

.......and he proposed that maybe they flew into a spontaneous black hole.

I'll admit, I watch CNN just to see what dumb shit they do next. Then I'll pop over to see who is in the Fox Leg Chair.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    I was just talking to my dad about this when we walked past the CNN HQ Friday night.

It's utterly pathetic watching the so-called "news" these days. The desperation is palpable from the very second you tune in. Like Alex Jones level crazy.
    If you mean ATL HQ, it's worth it when walking around Olympic Park to go in the CNN area with the food court just to see the Gulf War I Hummer they used. It looks all rat patrol as hell.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    If you mean ATL HQ, it's worth it when walking around Olympic Park to go in the CNN area with the food court just to see the Gulf War I Hummer they used. It looks all rat patrol as hell.
    I saw that last year when we took the tour. Definitely worth the money IMO even though I can't stand the network. The food court is pretty decent too.

Somewhat off topic, but I noticed that the police presence in the Olympic Park/downtown area is fairly ridiculous. I don't think we even have that many cops in my entire county.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    I saw that last year when we took the tour. Definitely worth the money IMO even though I can't stand the network. The food court is pretty decent too.

Somewhat off topic, but I noticed that the police presence in the Olympic Park/downtown area is fairly ridiculous. I don't think we even have that many cops in my entire county.
    A lot of car break ins. Like a lot. Overall, during the day and even the evening you wont get accosted if you look "down rangy" enough.

If you look like some preppy white college boy, different story. I recall one night I over stayed at a function and didn't feel like letting Mohammed Farrah Aidid pimp me on a cab ride to my vehicle (which was all the way across town) so I just hung out all night waiting for the trains to open.

Nobody messed with me. Eventually I got tired of moping about (I'm not a drinker) and hung out on a bench for the last hours listening to my headphones. I was hepped up on caffeine and nicotine and wasn't tired.

Nobody will mess with you if you look like you might be more trouble than you are worth.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    A lot of car break ins. Like a lot. Overall, during the day and even the evening you wont get accosted if you look "down rangy" enough.

If you look like some preppy white college boy, different story. I recall one night I over stayed at a function and didn't feel like letting Mohammed Farrah Aidid pimp me on a cab ride to my vehicle (which was all the way across town) so I just hung out all night waiting for the trains to open.

Nobody messed with me. Eventually I got tired of moping about (I'm not a drinker) and hung out on a bench for the last hours listening to my headphones. I was hepped up on caffeine and nicotine and wasn't tired.

Nobody will mess with you if you look like you might be more trouble than you are worth.
    That makes sense seeing as it is a tourist area. People getting mugged and their cars getting broken into wouldn't be good for business.

I didn't run into any issues to speak of, other than a man without pants (possibly a leper) asking for money. That was...interesting.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The irony at least as I see it is that they go on a five minute diatribe of taking snippets of Trumps speeches and picking them apart piece by piece. Now if you have heard the entire speech or comment you know the context in which that or those comments were made. The snippets versus the original speeches/comments and context have nothing to do with one another, it is simply night and day.
    So next CNN is going to define "Fake News" for us (ironic considering the above) and then bring it all around and whip some POTUS with their definition.
    Then they have a former Professor come on and explain that President Trump is merely using the backlash of their stories against them by using reverse psychology and it is working. The Host nods and then agrees.
    Finally some more Trump hate and some more anger about being called "Fake News."
    I had to turn it off.

It is the equivalent of seeing someone at a pistol range with a smoking gun in one hand, a bloody hole in their own boot and the understanding that they are now taking aim at the other boot.
    They don't have a clue what they are doing to themselves.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Dude we need a photo of what that looks like!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I just wonder if Trump is psychologically cunning enough to drive them all the way around the bend and over the cliff?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast