Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions For Quality Ball Cap

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    I don't think these meet the OP's requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Want to buy a quality baseball cap for everyday wear. It must NOT have a logo, billboard, name, etc.. Just a well built/styled, nondescript, quality hat. Made in U.S.A. highly preferred. Adjustable would be a plus.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm pretty picky about my hats as well and hate logos (I'm also bald so finding one that fits right is a hastle). I picked up a black Oakley hat recently that had a giant plastic "O" stitched to the front, I removed the "O" and it's now my favorite hat. It's called the Metal Gas Can hat or something of that nature. It is fitted though.

Another option (I've yet to buy one but they seem to be getting popular) is the Notch Gear hats. They have blank hats as well as "Operator" hats. Pretty nifty idea if you wear sun glasses and/or shooting glasses. I plan an picking one up to try out eventually.

http://www.notchgear.com/Notch-Blank-Hats-s/1846.htm

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    I'm pretty picky about my hats as well and hate logos (I'm also bald so finding one that fits right is a hastle). I picked up a black Oakley hat recently that had a giant plastic "O" stitched to the front, I removed the "O" and it's now my favorite hat. It's called the Metal Gas Can hat or something of that nature. It is fitted though.

Another option (I've yet to buy one but they seem to be getting popular) is the Notch Gear hats. They have blank hats as well as "Operator" hats. Pretty nifty idea if you wear sun glasses and/or shooting glasses. I plan an picking one up to try out eventually.

http://www.notchgear.com/Notch-Blank-Hats-s/1846.htm

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Notch hats are freaking sweet...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Arc'teryx Bird or Bird Stitch Cap.
    Arc'T for quality.

B.A.C. Cap

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I use the SKD Ball Cap, Embroidery Ready:

http://www.skdtac.com/SKD-Tactical-B...-p/skd.205.htm

No logo, adjustable, made in the USA, and no button on the top for your hearing protection to grind into your skull. Only downside limited colors.

Even with regular use mine have lasted for years, and I send them through the washer regularly.

Feedback Score
    My BACs get discolored by sweat fairly easily, particularly noticeable with the black.

Viper Headwear used to have a decent reputation; they've had some issues, not sure it's been sorted out yet, but the ones I've gotten have all been quite nice.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post
    Look at blank New Era hats.
    This ^^^
    I've got a San Diego Padres 39thirty hat (Wolf Grey in color) that I got when I was stationed there, it has a logo, but you can find them with out. I've got all sorts of "tactical ball caps, and other sports hats, but I always reach for that Padres New Era, because the bill never needs to be adjusted after I curved it 8 years ago, and because of its stretch fit it is supper comfortable. Used a great deal with ear pro on, not an issue.
    Last edited by Hank6046; 02-28-17 at 20:29. Reason: clarification
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Of those, I think I'd recommend this one if it's what I think it is:
    https://www.lids.com/47-classic-47-c...p-cap/20852168

I've got an "Operation Hat Trick" IU/Camo ball cap that I absolutely love. Didn't know they offered plain ones, but I think I'm going to order some. I know it's got a little '47 logo on it, but it's a good one.

Another one I like is the 215 Gear "Blended Operator Cap" It's got the velcro and the "215 Gear" embroidered on the adjustment straps, but a seam ripper makes quick work of that. It's one of my favorites as well.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Notch hats are freaking sweet...

Nice! I've got you sub'ed on YouTube but didn't realize you had a video up on them. I'll have to pick a few up for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast