Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Size Glock

Feedback Score

Full Size Glock

Hello,
    Gentlemen, does anyone here EDC a G35/34? If so, would you mine sharing why and which ammunition you use.
    "Its The Skill Set Of The Person Behind The Weapon"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1. No.
    2. Some flavor pf Gold Dot

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    EDCs a G34/35???

Full size is a G17/22, the 34/35 are basically competition guns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    17/22 yes.
    What Firefly said. Some form of Gold Dot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have EDC'ed a 17 before, and a 22. I kind of, during dark rainy nights when I have too much free mental time and the internet is out want a 34, but I wouldn't EDC the SOB, and in all honestly my current 17 I keep looking at going, the sights are old and I kind of want a magwell on it. MUST. NOT. TINKER. WITH. HD. GUN!!.

As far as ammo, as already stated some flavor of Golddot. Though I have also carried HST and Ranger T. Usually prefer heavier weight loadings, 147gr in 9mm for example.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I carried a 34 a lot a few years ago, carried iwb and it wasn't any more difficult than a 17. Carried 124 gr gold dot because that's what my agency issues.

Feedback Score
    I carry a G17 or G19. HST 147gr for me, but Gold Dot is also very good. I like to stick with one ammo type if possible, just to eliminate extra variables (realistically you should be fine with any premium ammo).

Feedback Score
    Y'all are cracking me up with the gasps and what not about EDC of a G34/35. They have 5" bbls. Same as the almighty gun of gawd - the 1911! If a person can carry a 1911 they can just as easily hide a G34/35. The difference is hhe Glock will be lighter and require fewer reloads.

And how many of us carry a Glock or similar with an X300U on it? It sticks out as much as the bbl/slide of the G34/35.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Y'all are cracking me up with the gasps and what not about EDC of a G34/35. They have 5" bbls. Same as the almighty gun of gawd - the 1911! If a person can carry a 1911 they can just as easily hide a G34/35. The difference is hhe Glock will be lighter and require fewer reloads.

And how many of us carry a Glock or similar with an X300U on it? It sticks out as much as the bbl/slide of the G34/35.
    For 9mm I like my 34 over my 17. I simply don't carry either one. Not that I wouldn't, I simply don't.

My 17 collects dust and my 34 gets more attention, just not as a carry.

My CCW is my Glock 21.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I know two people who do so, and do it very well. Both Spencer Keepers and Tom Givens run a G35 AIWB.

http://keepersconcealment.com/

http://rangemaster.com/about/tom-givens/

Both are very nice gentlemen and extraordinarily skilled shooters. I have had the pleasure of being instructed by them, as well as watching them shoot.

Spencer makes excellent holsters (I own two), and Tom's book on self-defense is one of the very best resources available. You are doing yourself a disservice if you do not sign up for his newsletter.

I am not certain what ammunition they use at this time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast