Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Input Help Gents: CLYDE ARMORY - ATHENS, GA

Feedback Score
    I've bought a couple of AR's from them. No problems with my transactions.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Don't want to pile on, but Clydes' is awesome. They opened up a satellite store in Warner Robins and my 2% cash back credit card has been paying out quite a bit.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Multiple purchases, GTG.

"site:m4carbine.net clyde armory" gave me a bunch of threads with customer experiences.
    Thanks ST I should have checked he site search engine first. Especially since I preach it so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Don't want to pile on, but Clydes' is awesome. They opened up a satellite store in Warner Robins and my 2% cash back credit card has been paying out quite a bit.
    Thanks Greg. I saw they opened another store out at Robbins. Thought about asking some friends out there. They're working in the JSTARS program.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    GTG

The owner testified before congress. He made cash deposits just below 10k and got flagged. Feds froze his accounts. He never recovered all funds.
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by R0CKETMAN View Post
    GTG

The owner testified before congress. He made cash deposits just below 10k and got flagged. Feds froze his accounts. He never recovered all funds.
    Insane what they did to him. Even more insane is Charles Rangel's defense of a gun store owner to the ATF and IRS.

Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., a local congressman who has been working with Clyde in conjunction with the asset forfeiture issue, said Thursday that the bipartisan incredulity expressed at Wednesday’s subcommittee hearing — Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y., said “it is wrong to, without any criminal evidence, seize somebody’s property” — is an indication that Congress could act soon to change asset forfeiture laws.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    they are rigid in their rules, but good to go none the less. Any issues I've had dealing with them have been on my local ffl side and not theirs.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Totally legit and reputable. First 6920 I ever owned came from them in '03 or '04 can't remember.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacMedic556 View Post
    Totally legit and reputable. First 6920 I ever owned came from them in '03 or '04 can't remember.
    If one didn't get their 6920 from SAW they got it from Clyde's in the day. I rember their first store before the Castle looking one. They had racks upon racks of stuff.

ETA they even gave an LE discount and I got a free tommy gun t-shirt that I still wear once in a while. it's like 11 years old. Time flies.
    Last edited by Firefly; 02-28-17 at 12:17.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have purchased several things from them online, always been a good experience.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    They're solid.

They had some INSANE good prices on Colt OEMs a while back...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast