Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (VIDEO GAME)

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Dont spoil it but I think it will make me feel like a tool for even playing.

And not in an intelligent way like Metal Gear where you got a sob story after an epic fight or Spec Ops the Line. Spec Ops the Line made me feel like an asshole. Especially after that one part.
    Spec ops absolutely nailed the story imo. And I agree, I felt like scum at the end of that game.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Whats this about a Yeti?

Could be a fat Sicario who got a hold of the wrong stuff and told him to go up the mountain and play an Abominable snowman

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    El Cardenal was fun.

Three-man fire team. One of us jumped in, one of us sniped, the third (me) flew air support with a Little Bird.

First we took out the snipers on the cathedral's roof. Then we bundled into the helo and flew up and 'near' the cathedral. First guy jumps, parachutes in, and then James Bonds his way to El Cardenal.

Meanwhile, the second guy and I set up on a ridge over-looking the cathedral's grounds. Shit gets loud, start killing sicarios, plop mortars on the power generator, fly in with the Little Bird and everybody collapses on the RV point.

Except the Little Bird takes too many hits and have to crash land it in the court yard.

Everybody takes turns being pinned down by sicarios. Call in rebel reinforcements, grab a Santa Blanca pick-up, bundle everyone into it, and then we finally drove out with the HVT.

Only have a few buchons and jefes to go before I've cleaned out everybody. Haven't done jefe de los jefes, yet. But I've killed a cartel smuggler buchon by making his helo swan dive into a salt flat. I've killed a sicario instructor by blowing him up with an explosive drone. I've killed an UNIDAD captain by feeding intelligence on him to the cartel, and then cleaning up the survivors of the cartel's attack. And I've killed another cartel smuggling buchon - along with their Peruvian contact - with a mortar strike while they were just minding their own business.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dont spoil it but I think it will make me feel like a tool for even playing.

And not in an intelligent way like Metal Gear where you got a sob story after an epic fight or Spec Ops the Line. Spec Ops the Line made me feel like an asshole. Especially after that one part.

ETA I'm glad I am not the only one who tried jumping in. It seems like a good idea but isnt.

Per jumping in to places, I wish you could get rebels to fly you over a path in a light plane so you can decide when or if you really want to jump instead of wasting helicopters by crashing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Spec ops absolutely nailed the story imo. And I agree, I felt like scum at the end of that game.
    I agree with Spec Ops The Line. I felt bad, but I totally gunned down everyone after one of my team members died. I also felt like the ending I got in SOTL was the most fitting, but I ended up checking the other two endings just to see what happens. Gotta admit though, the backwards rear sight placed at the front of the upper receiver annoyed me.

I did end up beating El Cardinal with 1 other person in co-op. We sniped a bunch of people from the ridge on the left, then flew a helo and landed it on the cathedral roof. Cause we're Americans.

We then made our way down and as soon as I put in the tape, I lobbed a flashbang and my partner grabbed El Cardinal. I took out the two sicarios next to him, then we ran back to the helo and exfil'd.

Whats this about a Yeti?

Could be a fat Sicario who got a hold of the wrong stuff and told him to go up the mountain and play an Abominable snowman
    AFAIK there isn't a yeti yet. Yet.
    Last edited by Koshinn; 04-14-17 at 01:14.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Any of you guys know anything about the PS4 pro? My older PS4 is getting full, I actually had to delete a bunch of stuff to get the patch downloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Any of you guys know anything about the PS4 pro? My older PS4 is getting full, I actually had to delete a bunch of stuff to get the patch downloaded.

If you have a 4k TV it's worth it. If not, then I am not sure you will see the true benefits. It upscales a bit, and is supposed to make more things run at 1080p 60fps. I just did an external hard drive on my Ps4 last week because it was full
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Ubisoft did confirm that their is a Yeti, but is very challenging to find.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

I just got one. It's great but I haven't got anything before it to compare it to. Other than the Xbox one. I prefer the graphics of the PS4 Pro but the controller of the Xbox one. I think the PS4 Pro is smoother and games play seamlessly compared to the Xbox One. Xbox has a better UI in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Operation Kingslayer AAR

A lot of my mission is redacted for Opsec and Natsec. Operating under callsign "Nomad" I was able to infiltrate Bolivia with CIA Liason.

I got to shoot a lot of people, mostly cholos in wifebeaters and towards the end, mostly with an ACR and a .50 sniper rifle.

I must say that......were it not for my sociopathic bloodlust to jump out the woods like Jason and shoot people that the resolution of Operation Kingslayer would be considered very offputting

I have been handed a dossier after debrief for an op codenamed "Narco Road". Debating with my SF A Team about the merits of said mission and whether or not we feel like listening to gaucho yayaing....we have declined said mission, told them to get Navy SEALs, and have vowed that the entirety of Latin and South America is a lost cause. Currently my A Team is trying to get 50,000 on Double Dragon.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    I picked this up last week after I found it for $30 online and damn I've lost a lot of sleep lately haha.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast