Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (VIDEO GAME)

Feedback Score
    So last night I was able to beat my own personal sniping record. My longest kill shot was 438m and now my new longest record is 573m with my L118A3 (AWM) and believe it or not, I actually got several kills "sniping" with the R5 RGP (AR15) at 445m with my eotech and magnifier! I just switched it to semi auto and was "mortaring" my round onto them lol.

What are your guys' longest kill shots?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post

That's what my brother and I were saying. It's like co-op MGSV without the awesome music. I swear I've heard Quiet humming once or twice in Wildlands.

Has to be the worst MGS in the franchise.....
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    What system are you playing on?
    PS4

More Observations:

This game really IS MGSV with no Quiet nor 80s pop hits. Lots of side missions that can be fun or boring. Sadly I cant smoke a cigar and have the "WHOA-HOOOOOO" sound to wait until nightfall

I cant 12 o clock on motorcycles for as long as I want.

I finally ran into the Ghostbusters (La Unidad). I was shooting them with my Wal Mart M4 and killed a few until they called in an attack chopper and wiped my ass out.

Then I decided it was time for bed.

I need more beltfed and a gorram rocket launcher.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    PS4

More Observations:

This game really IS MGSV with no Quiet nor 80s pop hits. Lots of side missions that can be fun or boring. Sadly I cant smoke a cigar and have the "WHOA-HOOOOOO" sound to wait until nightfall

I finally ran into the Ghostbusters (La Unidad). I was shooting them with my Wal Mart M4 and killed a few until they called in an attack chopper and wiped my ass out.

You can get a cigar through the Ubisoft club. No joke.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    You can get a cigar through the Ubisoft club. No joke.
    True story. I got one

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    PS4

More Observations:

Next time you run into them and they start shit, bail before it gets too heavy.

I found that hiding in a building (preferably where there is more than one building) is the best way to get away until you unlock the ability to call in rebel support or some sicarios to handle it while you scoot.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    So last night I was able to beat my own personal sniping record. My longest kill shot was 438m and now my new longest record is 573m with my L118A3 (AWM) and believe it or not, I actually got several kills "sniping" with the R5 RGP (AR15) at 445m with my eotech and magnifier! I just switched it to semi auto and was "mortaring" my round onto them lol.

What are your guys' longest kill shots?
    I got one at around 500m last night.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubber3 View Post
    Next time you run into them and they start shit, bail before it gets too heavy.

I found that hiding in a building (preferably where there is more than one building) is the best way to get away until you unlock the ability to call in rebel support or some sicarios to handle it while you scoot.
    Heres the thing. I randomly catch them screwing with some people so I waste them and then it escalates to the point of airstrikes.

I find a gunship and do a Kilgore on FOB Armadillo to capture that officer and nothing happens other than they mutter in spanish "Call off search. We cannot find the enemy. Stand down"

Priorities.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Heres the thing. I randomly catch them screwing with some people so I waste them and then it escalates to the point of airstrikes.

I find a gunship and do a Kilgore on FOB Armadillo to capture that officer and nothing happens other than they mutter in spanish "Call off search. We cannot find the enemy. Stand down"

Priorities.
    Gotta pick em off faster... get some friends with a PS4 to help. That way they cannot call in the reinforcements.

You just need to get an XBOX homie.
    Last edited by Scrubber3; 03-10-17 at 14:21.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I actively hunt UNIDAD and Cartel helos now with my HTI and 203.

Also I take potshots at helos to get them to engage enemy forces all the time now.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast