Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftest food propaganda

Feedback Score

Leftest food propaganda

Listen to your body as to what might or might not be healthy for you, not radical left wing food Nazis . It amazes me how conservatives will question liberals about their views on guns, religion, sexual perversion (homosexuality) etc., but believe every wood the food Nazis tell you. I am an old man with real world experience to draw from not made up shit. I will tell you half the stuff you think is bad for you is not open your eyes and use the brain God gave you. Just because CNN says it don not believe it, think fake food news. And another thing if you want to lose weight don't eat as much, very simple. You sure as hell don't need some stupid ass diet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very over generalized.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think the average person might really need a diet.
    Ever stand in line at the grocery store and see some of the crap people eat? I'm amazed at some of it. Fast Food and the portions it comes in?
    I stick to really simple foods, fresh vegetables, meats and some very few simple grain products and lay off of the alcohol. I rarely go off of that track and I keep my portions at a human level.
    I try to hit the gym four days a week and do some long walks two to three days a week.
    It's a simple plan and it is working.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I think the average person might really need a diet.
    Ever stand in line at the grocery store and see some of the crap people eat? I'm amazed at some of it. Fast Food and the portions it comes in?.
    Every time I go to the grocery, small town in the Deep South, it almost makes me sick seeing what people are brining to the check out lines. Cases and cases of soft drinks. Boxes of little Debbie cakes. Candy. I know I'm far from being where I need to be health wise, booze and tobacco being my biggest vices, but damn how do these people live like that?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBCDave View Post
    Listen to your body as to what might or might not be healthy for you, not radical left wing food Nazis . It amazes me how conservatives will question liberals about their views on guns, religion, sexual perversion (homosexuality) etc., but believe every wood the food Nazis tell you. I am an old man with real world experience to draw from not made up shit. I will tell you half the stuff you think is bad for you is not open your eyes and use the brain God gave you. Just because CNN says it don not believe it, think fake food news. And another thing if you want to lose weight don't eat as much, very simple. You sure as hell don't need some stupid ass diet.
    You didn't supply any example of "Leftest food propaganda" and posted overly general and essentially worthless advice here. I view Leftest propaganda as it relates to food/nutrition pushing vegan diets and such.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Every time I go to the grocery, small town in the Deep South, it almost makes me sick seeing what people are brining to the check out lines. Cases and cases of soft drinks. Boxes of little Debbie cakes. Candy. I know I'm far from being where I need to be health wise, booze and tobacco being my biggest vices, but damn how do these people live like that?
    Laziness mostly. I have been in the same boat for several years. Intaking crap because I was too lazy to make anything otherwise. That's literally the only excuse I can see. We also have an issue where this crap food (dollar menu's and whatnot) are far cheaper than solid healthy options. We are a species that still drift towards the path of least resistance
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What the **** is this bullshit? America is fat as **** right now, went to a University job fair trying to recruit and I could tell you about 80% of the students we overweight. 10 years ago that was not the case.

Eat less? If you don't understand calories are not all the same you are not using the Brain your mythical cloud monster gave you.
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 03-02-17 at 11:48.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DBCDave View Post
    Please post your age, height and weight. Any significant medical problems? I ate a lot of crap food (tasted great) and clogged arteries/high BP nearly killed me. Ten years down the road of eating healthy and my doc says my health is now excellent, and that is without meds after the first year of diet change.

Feedback Score
    With all due respect, perhaps specific examples and/or facts may lend more credence to your post.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yes because 800 calories of Twinkies is the same as 800 calories of lean protein.

Sorry, but the whole listen to your body thing worked for the cave man cause all he had access to was organic stuff in small quantities. We'd be extinct as a species if cave man could have had McDonalds.

Biggest problem we face today is the ease with which we can get crap into our bodies. Double down on the negatives with working long hours. By the time people get home the last thing they want to do is spend time making a decent meal. At least that my case. I hate cooking. Get home by 6:30-7:00 after being gone at 6:00 AM. Then homework check, laundry,... the last thing I want to screw with is cooking.

Eating healthy takes WORK. Rant off.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast