Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: G43 holster recommendation

Feedback Score
    I've tried 5 or 6 different custom kydex holsters over the years and MultiHolsters makes the best. I won't buy anything else for an iwb holster now.

The retention is perfect, it's got a nice audible snap when the weapon is secured but it draws easily. Passes the shake test like crazy, your weapon isn't coming out unless you want it to. All the corners are nice and rounded and sanded. Just really good fit and finish. Very comfortable. They sell the "quick ship" variants on Amazon for G19 and G43.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have a 43 with a TLR6 light on it.

I tried one from the Glock Store. I would not recommend it to anyone.

I just picked up a G-Code Incog for IWB carry. It fits the gun well. IDK about their Super Mojo. It makes a big bulge in the side of my pants.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Check out the Crimson Trace Laserguard Pro, you can get one that comes with a Blade-Tec holster that fits it.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Ive really enjoyed my G Code Incog for my 43.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by punkey71 View Post
    Dark Star redesigned his IWB/AIWB clip on to have the option for an RCS Wing.

Great for clipping on to gym shorts and a great tuck with the wing if worn with a belt.

Fantastic design.

http://darkstargear.com/product/g43ciwb/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

The most recent righties are heading out with soft loop holes as well as the clip, just like the new double stack Glock model. Lefties soon. Right handed Shields too.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Thanks!

The most recent righties are heading out with soft loop holes as well as the clip, just like the new double stack Glock model. Lefties soon. Right handed Shields too.
    Awesome.

Will the holes at the top be spaced for the plastic clip show above in Post #39 as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    No, I hate those clips. They have a nasty habit of not staying on the belt when you're even just slightly more active while drawing. I can't in good conscience sell a holster with them. A few of us are actively pursuing better but it's not here yet. If it happens, or we design our own that works, I'll change all the molds at the drop of a hat.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Understood, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I decided to order a Stealth Gear Ventcore IWB Mini for the G43 with TLR-6. I was looking at a few other options but watched a comparison review of the Stealth Gear vs. a few other brands and was impressed by the design and construction. I wasn't quite sold on their IWB mag carriers though - they look a little fancier than I probably need. I'm going to look around at other options for mags.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but are there any good pocket carry options for the G43 with TLR-6?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3ACR_Scout View Post
    I decided to order a Stealth Gear Ventcore IWB Mini for the G43 with TLR-6. I was looking at a few other options but watched a comparison review of the Stealth Gear vs. a few other brands and was impressed by the design and construction. I wasn't quite sold on their IWB mag carriers though - they look a little fancier than I probably need. I'm going to look around at other options for mags.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but are there any good pocket carry options for the G43 with TLR-6?
    I'm curious, what specifically impressed you?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast