Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Admin wiretapping Trump?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Obama Admin wiretapping Trump?

I have to say, I hope he has proof.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...er-phones.html

President Trump made a startling claim Saturday that former President Barack Obama had Trump Tower phones tapped in the weeks before the November 2016 election.

In early Saturday morning tweets that began at 6:35 a.m., the president said the alleged wiretapping was “McCarthyism” and “Nixon/Watergate.”

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism,” Trump wrote.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    The Dems are playing their usual games, but they've found an adversary that meets their challenge and turns it around on them, instead of cowering in fear. I don't understand why every person with an "R" behind their name doesn't stand up to these leftist mind games, lies and distortions the same way Trump does. Next to Trump, these stupid dems look like little league kids trying to play in the big leagues. He exposes their lies and makes them look stupid every time. Funny that we have to hear about it from Twitter, vs. what is supposed to be actual "news" channels.

Sessions met with the russians? Oh no, what will we do?
    Oh wait… the Obaminator met with the same russians 22 times during his administration!

And Pelosi is making these accusations and claiming to have never met with the russians? Oh looky here: We've got a photo of old Nancy pants in a meeting with the same Russian in 2010 right here…

I wonder how many times Trump will have to whoop their asses before they learn to stop poking at the lion who is not in a cage? I hope they continue. They just keep making themselves look more and more stupid and more and more desperate. We are winning this war. Bigly.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Interesting. I hope he has proof.

Feedback Score
    If not, he is going to pay a price. If true, then I look forward to seeing Obama's mug shot.

Something tells me that this is just BS to get the spotlight off Sessions.

Feedback Score
    Didn't the DNC wiretap the Republicans not even a couple years ago? I remember they bugged the meeting the place of the Republicans- but not the details. Back when they were using the IRS to go after conservative non profit organizations.

The Democrats bugged the Republican Cloak Room at House of Representatives.

http://www.breitbart.com/blog/2013/0...e-records-too/
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 03-04-17 at 11:27.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    If not, he is going to pay a price. If true, then I look forward to seeing Obama's mug shot.

Something tells me that this is just BS to get the spotlight off Sessions.

My suspicion is that this is a regular NSA or DOJ investigation, not the black bag job that the headline "Obama bugs Trump's office" would imply.

Feedback Score
    I reckon because most of the R folks are loyal to the BIG P (progressive) name that is above the majority both sides !

same reason bush loves the so called female obama so much and same reason he is speaking out against Trump but never against obama ?
    that alone should be telling enough

I do think Trump is not one of them ? but could be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    The Dems are playing their usual games, but they've found an adversary that meets their challenge and turns it around on them, instead of cowering in fear. I don't understand why every person with an "R" behind their name doesn't stand up to these leftist mind games, lies and distortions the same way Trump does. Next to Trump, these stupid dems look like little league kids trying to play in the big leagues. He exposes their lies and makes them look stupid every time. Funny that we have to hear about it from Twitter, vs. what is supposed to be actual "news" channels.

Sessions met with the russians? Oh no, what will we do?
    Oh wait… the Obaminator met with the same russians 22 times during his administration!

And Pelosi is making these accusations and claiming to have never met with the russians? Oh looky here: We've got a photo of old Nancy pants in a meeting with the same Russian in 2010 right here…

I wonder how many times Trump will have to whoop their asses before they learn to stop poking at the lion who is not in a cage? I hope they continue. They just keep making themselves look more and more stupid and more and more desperate. We are winning this war. Bigly.
    Last edited by Honu; 03-04-17 at 11:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    My suspicion is that this is a regular NSA or DOJ investigation, not the black bag job that the headline "Obama bugs Trump's office" would imply.
    Then Trump is going to pay a price. The FBI collecting evidence under a FISA warrant is not the same as Obama ordering the tapping of a citizen.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Then Trump is going to pay a price. The FBI collecting evidence under a FISA warrant is not the same as Obama ordering the tapping of a citizen.
    There were reportedly two FISA requests prior to November, first one denied, second one granted. If that's the basis of Trump's 6 or 8 tweets about wiretapping this morning then that's going to be a problem.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Agree, that is a serious allegation, Trump really needs to verify by more than two reliable sources before he reaches for his phone. Even if Obama's admin had hands on this, there will never be any proof provided leading to O. His minions march in lock step without requiring direction from their king.

Agree with Bulletdog, Trump needs to go after left at every opportunity. Chuck U, Pelosi, Hillary.. all of them. No Quarter.

The left is engaging in an incremental coup, death by a thousand cuts. Amazing too, their arguments typically always lack sensible reason and sanity.

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast