Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $400 SilencerCo Hybrid

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Lol

So these guys just have tons of SilencerCo Hybrids sitting on the shelf to sell for $400?

Sounds like quite a few folks are gonna be waiting quite a while.
    For half price on an impulse buy SiCo Hybrid with a $200 rebate to boot - I'm willing to pay the price of the young fool and wait a little longer. At the end of the day any NFA purchase takes a long time to process so........meh, what's a month here or there. At worse Impact Guns calls the pricing a mistake and refunds my money, at best I receive a high quality SiCo suppressor MSRP'ed for $800+ for $400 and a coupon for $200 worth of accessories. WINNING!

Feedback Score
    Evidently they had two at that price, possibly demos. Everybody else should be getting an "order cancelled" email soon.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dang. Well, it was a nice dream. Back to saving for an Omega 9k.

Feedback Score
    I haven't received bad news yet but it seems that if they only had 2 the stock tracking software should have prevented further orders from occurring. My fingers are crossed for all of us.

Feedback Score
    I just called Impact Guns 3/6/17 @ 3pm MST. No email from them other than my invoice which is in a "processing" status. I was told that there is an 8-10 week wait for inventory and that they will try to honor the price on a first come first serve basis. I haven't been charged for anything and for that price I'm willing to wait and see. Disappointing to say the least. Just had the same type of thing happen on an Xd from Grab-a-Gun for $285. Sorry, price typo, order canceled. So I give props for at least giving me the impression they are trying to fix the issue.

Feedback Score
    According to some reports on ARF, they're going to honor some of them, but it could be up to a 5-month wait. Someone else called SiCo and they said they'd honor the $200 credit if you had a dated receipt but no serial number before the store credit redemption date expires. Details over there in this thread.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Damn, I wish I had pulled the trigger sooner. I'd happily wait 5mos for one of these for $400 plus rebate since it's being honored. Some people lucked out here if it pans out.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    And now it's back to they're all being cancelled...with a $20 coupon being provided to anybody who ordered.

Feedback Score
    Confirmed. I just got my email, cancelled with $20 coupon.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Same here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast