Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Suggestions

Feedback Score
    Two Nighthawk Hi-Powers in a velvet-lined walnut presentation case, with 30 extra magazines to go with it.

Don't forget leather...Kramer holsters, belts, and mag pouches.
    Shut up, row well, and live.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Why not a custom built hand engraved 1911 chambered in 9mm. The pistol would be one of a kind, personalized specifically for your friend. Not only would it be a gift that he would cherish for the rest of his life but it would also be a fond reminder of your friendship.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    This looks like a cool high end 9mm, a 1911 mixed with a beretta 92 http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...bat-x9-pistol/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    No budget.

Meaning up to $20k.
    The Costa comp gun from sti, or one of the threaded versions with a surefire, griffin rev9, milled for an rmr (already mounted), some good mags and a crate of 147gr gold dots, and 2 crates of 147gr lawman.

Edit - the "Costa h.o.s.t". It's a 2011

https://stiguns.com/guns/costa-host/

I always had a thigh for 2011s but can't justify it. Historic guns don't do it for me. You know him, if he's more into something else, go a different route, but this is something that could be practical if hes mechanical.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 03-05-17 at 20:37.

Feedback Score
    The Sphinx 3000 or the Pardini gt9 are also other good high quality options that are not to common.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I got to be the Chief of Africa PD and Yoni wanted to treat me to a 9mm pistol.....

I'd want that CZ 75 Shadow Tac II.

I'd even tote that sucker too in a shoulder holster. (I live and die by my G21).

It's classy but menacing and presently the only steel 9mm I would want.

It's current and not some wall hanging antique.

But that's just me. I would want blood red VZ grips though.

Feedback Score
    Another vote for Heirloom Precision, thinking mastodon ivory stocks, Turnbull finish, a brace of matching 9mm Combat Commanders, plenty of spare parts, fitted in a blue velvet and a mahogany case, and cases and cases of Winchester 9mm NATO ball.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Last edited by Hart; 03-09-17 at 11:42. Reason: clarification

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd go with a 9mm 1911 from any one of the top custom smiths. You could pay "to go to the front of the line" and still be well within budget. I've always considered the 1911 to be the best "gift gun" due to the almost infinitely customizable nature, and recognition anywhere in the world. Non-gun people see a nice 1911 and know that it's something special.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast