Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gift Suggestions

Feedback Score
    Do want to get him something he can actually carry while on duty, or just something really cool that he can pull out of the safe and show his buddies? There is a beautiful cased Colt 1849 pocket revolver in the March Amoskeag Auction catalog.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Remember " it needs to be 9mm and mind blowing". Precludes a revolver, or most in this case. I don't think a robo gun is in order in this case either, no matter how much cool factor.
    Someone suggested a Hi Power earlier which I think would be in order.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    Remember " it needs to be 9mm and mind blowing". Precludes a revolver, or most in this case. I don't think a robo gun is in order in this case either, no matter how much cool factor.
    Someone suggested a Hi Power earlier which I think would be in order.

DATSWUTIMTAWKINBOUT!
    I lose the pearl grips for something else..but man that's NICE.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Will there be difficulty exporting it? If so, maybe a diplomat could take it back.

I suggest a brand that can more easily be serviced there. Browning HP tops that list followed by a CZ. If a CZ, then you can buy an already customized one from Cajun Gunworks or CZ Custom. Cylinder and Slide may offer the same in BHP. You might include extra firing pins, springs, grip screws, and magazines. While you're at it, have Robar refinish it and/or customize it too.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123