Upper:
    PSA
    Bolt:
    PSA Premium
    Lower:
    PSA BLEM
    Trigger
    Geiselle SSA E

Based upon one trip to the range and good ammo, this rifle shoots 1" @ 100 yds first few shots then heats up and will expand to about 2". I just got back into town and will do more extensive testing soon. Will take pictures and give load data for each group.

My concept for the rifle is a general purpose movement rifle. Traveling or making a quick trip to the deer lease etc.

The 3X Nikon fits this concept very well, I tried red dots but my eye sight (which killed my peep sights) drove me to this scope on previous rifles.

Feedback Score

My 18" Faxon Gunner Build

Barrel:
    Faxon 18" Gunner Rifle length gas system from Aim Surplus
    Rail:
    ALG V1 MLOCK 13"
    Scope:
    2X7 Burris Fullfield II
    Upper:
    Colt
    Bolt:
    Colt
    Lower:
    Colt
    Trigger
    Geiselle SSA E

I have yet to get this rifle to the range yet, have the ammo and the time now so I will soon have a report and pictures of the groups + load data.

My concept for the rifle is an animal shooting rifle that fits in small deer stands. Plus the stock allows the younger children and small framed people to fit the rifle to themselves.
    The 18" barrel will give more velocity than the 16" and the small 5.56 needs all the speed it can get.

The 2X7 Burris fits the rifle well and the glass is very clear. I have tried many scopes on AR-15's over the years and the 2X7 adjustables seem to fill my needs best with a 5.56 Rifle. The Burris @ 160 USD is a lot of scope for the money.

FaxonNathan Guest
    Look forward to the shooting results. Nice family of rifles!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Nice stick, but that Optics mounting solution for the first rifle is disgraceful. I mean unless you are out wanting to impress the bubbas.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Is that 2 red dot mounts?