Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Knights Armament SR-25 show us your setup / discussion thread

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    Maybe, I'm not seeing it right for whatever reason, but I question that right side selector lever. I do not have an issue with the KAC scalloped one shooting right handed. Normal, full sized ambi type full sized right sided ones tend to eat my gloves and my skin when bare when I shoot in volume. When I shoot left handed, I manipulate the selector differently and could use some less glove and skin eating abrasion without a loss in in function. I really don't tend to prefer the selectors that can dig into me either way. It doesn't help when a selector wears a hole in your glove and finds its way in there somehow when you attempt to manipulate it for functions.
    Yes I see what your saying. I have these BAD ambi selectors on all the rifles I own, and it hasen't been an issue, yet. It is very thin. It will flip from safe to fire un-obstructed. The whole thing is just as thin as the thinnest part of the KAC one. So its a lower profile overall then the KAC, but still has enough meat, if you will, to manipulate it back. I think its just a picture thing that makes it look bigger then it is.

I just mic'ed the lever. It is .114 thick for numbers sake.
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 07-10-17 at 20:42.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Because I lost all my photos on here from the photobucket ordeal, I had to update my original posts along with taking a few pics. I don't believe I had one up of the APC with the Knights Bi-pod yet..

And I thought I was ate up with the KAC.

Hey man, how is the new TT? I have yet to fondle one.

All that is really left is a Mod 2 LPR...I know, different thread.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Ever make your way to CO you can come get some time behind it. I'm really digging it so far. Only had it out with the TT a few times so far. It's really clear and I can pick up details better then any other optic I have been behind on the same mag setting. Turrets are the best I've used. Hands down.

Just picked up some 10 inch round AR500 plates I'm going to set out at distance to see what I can do on them. Just got to make a stand to hang them from first.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Drift View Post
    And I thought I was ate up with the KAC.

Hey man, how is the new TT? I have yet to fondle one.

All that is really left is a Mod 2 LPR...I know, different thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Ever make your way to CO you can come get some time behind it. I'm really digging it so far. Only had it out with the TT a few times so far. It's really clear and I can pick up details better then any other optic I have been behind on the same mag setting. Turrets are the best I've used. Hands down.

Just picked up some 10 inch round AR500 plates I'm going to set out at distance to see what I can do on them. Just got to make a stand to hang them from first.

You live in CO?

God, you suck. I mean that in a nice way…

Will be in Edwards (outside of Vail) in 2 weeks.

I'm in the Black Hole of heat, bugs, daily rains, mildew, rot, old people, shitty traffic, and where a NF is considered an "exotic" optic. Yes, FL.

The ONLY thing of merit here is the KAC factory, and Reed lives just down the street.
    Last edited by Spin Drift; 07-12-17 at 20:06.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    Thank you!

The 762 QDC CQB suppressor is still on the list. However, that will change in a few weeks. After much debate, I purchased the Atlas bipod over the KAC. All I am lacking at this stage is the suppressor, MAMS, + SureFire M600 Ultra in tan to complete the rifle. I am already looking at which SR-25 I would like to purchase next. I have narrowed it down to the ACC + ECC.

I am one step closer to completing my rifle! My 762 QDC CQB suppressor arrived at my dealer last week. I purchased the can from Silencer shop, they submitted the F4 paperwork, and it officially went pending 7/17. The last piece of the puzzle is officially inbound. Which is a MAMS muzzle device.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    I am one step closer to completing my rifle! My 762 QDC CQB suppressor arrived at my dealer last week. I purchased the can from Silencer shop, they submitted the F4 paperwork, and it officially went pending 7/17. The last piece of the puzzle is officially inbound. Which is a MAMS muzzle device.

Awesome. Just awesome. Congrats and enjoy that thing.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Finally got a Rifles Only HAD on there
    Last edited by Jwknutson17; 08-02-17 at 17:27.

Feedback Score
    Can insulating covers can be a mixed bag of blessings and curses all in one, depending on use. That can be a different topic though.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tom12.7 View Post
    Can insulating covers can be a mixed bag of blessings and curses all in one, depending on use. That can be a different topic though.
    I hear ya. I was dealing with some mirage after about 10 rounds that I need to overcome for LR shooting. Shooting 726 yards the other day. This rifle is more of a slow and steady "precision" type of APC. I don't use any type of cover or device on any high volume guns.

Feedback Score
    Here's my APR IMG_1279.jpgIMG_1279.jpg

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast