Thread: SilencerCo webstore code for $200 credit - for $140 (30% off) with Paypal

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

SilencerCo webstore code for $200 credit - for $140 (30% off) with Paypal

SOLD

I just got my $200 webstore credit code from SilencerCo. I'm so full up on SilencerCo accessories I've got nothing I really need from the store right now. Asking $140 (30% off, firm) via Paypal (add 3.5%). IM me.

The text from the email I received is below:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero,

Thank you for participating in the SilencerCo Tax Rebate Program! Below you’ll find your unique discount code, which is valid for up to $200 worth of free goods from the SilencerCo webstore.

YOUR CODE:
    HPA200-XXXXXXXX (actual code will be provided upon EE sale)

To use this code, go to store.silencerco.com and add items to your cart as usual. During checkout, enter the code above and the $200 discount will be applied to your order.

Keep in mind that the code is one-time-use, so add all items to your cart before checking out.

Should you have any questions, contact us at info@silencerco.com

We hope you enjoy using your new silencer as much as we enjoyed creating it.

Sincerely,

The SilencerCo Team

All discount codes expire at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on December 31, 2017. Code is one-time use - balance cannot be carried over for future orders - use it or lose it. Not useable for Pro Deal purchases; not valid in conjunction with other discounts or promotions; not useable during sale events (such as Black Friday, Father’s Day Sale, etc.). Code will not cover shipping costs. Customer must abide by all state and federal regulations. Void where prohibited.
    Last edited by Hero; 03-14-17 at 07:18.